BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Michelle T.
Watertown, NY
Absolutely love this! The product is weightless and smells amazing. Does not make your hair greasy as long as you concentrate it into your ends more. Works for about half the work day. The best part is you don't need to use a lot so it lasts for a while.
Alisa M.
Cocoa, FL
I think this works just as well as saloon brands. I have THICK hair and live in a humid place and this stuff still works. I recommend any of these Sauve Professional brand products for someone who likes to try new products without breaking the bank.
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
This didn't work amazingly for me, but my friend tried it and it worked great for her. Her hair became shinier, stronger, and she was able to go longer without trimming it. This will make your hair look a lot healthier, but i think it works best for people with thicker or fuller hair. I did notice a difference, but it was not worth getting again.
Roxanne T.
I love this product, it smells so good i always use it when i get out the shower on the ends of my hair then let my hair air dry and after i style with heat i spray all over my hair to help with shine and smoothness it also keeps the frizz down
Greta C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Suave Keratin Infusion Smooth and Shine Serum is an absolute MUST if you live near the beach in a hot, humid city, like me! My shiny, brown hair gets compliments all the time as people ask me how I get my hair so smooth and shiny while they struggle with constant frizz - even if they have straight hair. Now you know my secret!
Kelly S.
Ballston Lake, NY
Yes, just yes! I love a product that is not only affordable but worth my time. Although I have to be cautious not to let my excitement distract me, otherwise too much of a good thing can be a bad thing, especially with a serum this is an overall win. It smells amazing, and makes me hair shiny, soft and manageable, especially at the ends after a few days of heat styling or in between washes!
Macy W.
New Britain, CT
I have really dry ,course , curly hair so its hard for my hair to look shiny without looking greasy.Or worse its hard to straighten my hair without it looking frizzy.So I had tried a string of dry styling oils but this has worked the best for me. I swear my hair isn't weighed down and it feels wonderful and it looks amazing every time I use it. I flat Iron my hair with it and the shine is unbelievable. It also looks healthy and I am in love with it.
Cassandra L.
Park Forest, IL
This product is a absolutely amazing I usually add this to my ends after my shower or on damp hair ONLY TO ENDS leaves my hair feeling smooth and smells amazing! I definitely recommend affordable and works well with every type of hair
Amy B.
My teenage daughter uses this daily. She flat irons her hair. This product adds shine and takes away the frizz. Good price. Good quality for the price. Not high end but more middle of the road. Right on point with price point.
Courtney M.
Excellent product at an equally excellent price. You really only need a small amount of this product to keep fly aways and frizz at bay while imparting a great shine. Leaves no sticky residue either, which I greatly appreciate.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!