BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Carol C.
Eagle Mtn, UT
It definitely adds shine and makes my hair very smooth. The smell is great too. It doesn't weigh my hair down like other serums have done. This one is light weight and provides the necessary sourness and shine my hair needs. A great product to add to my hair routine.
Kirsten W.
This is the best stuff for fine hair. It controls frizz and adds shine for days, without buildup or making my hair look greasy
I've used many different shine serums. This works as well as the more expensive ones. Unfortunately, I cannot find it in Walmart or Target.
Maria R.
National City, CA
It is a good serum it is not so thick that it leaves your hair greasy and oily, but instead you just apply a little bit between your fingers and apply it to the ends of your hair and go upwards for that healthy looking hair and it shall repair the dead ends in no time.
Regina H.
Columbia, MD
This product is amazing. I blow dry my hair, then set it in curlers. This serum leaves my hair easy to style, and even though my hair might have drooped during the day, the next day the curl is back. My search is finally over! Lately, shampoos have make my hair feel stripped and dry. This shampoo is so rich and moisturizing, yummy! My hair says thank you!
Katherine W.
Portland, TN
I liked using this product. It was very easy to use. I have thick hair so its hard to use some products. It spread in the hair easily with only having to put forth a little effort. It made my hair smooth and have a beautiful glistening shine. Just like the product says it does. Only problem I had is it was hard to wash the slippery feeling from the product off your hands.
Brenna S.
Hayes, VA
Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine Serum is good. My hair color is actually multiple natural different colors. My hair is extremely thick. The price at some places is a little on the expensive side. So I've only used this product a few times.
lexy d.
I love using this stuff in my hair. It smells really good, and comes with a decent amount of product and its good for the price. I've been using it for over 6 months now and my hair feels a lot better and looks better after using it. I use this every day, at least 2 pumps. My hair is kind of thick and already very straight but it does get frizzy sometimes and feels weird. I use this after I take a shower and when I blow dry my hair, my hair comes out extremely soft, straight and shiny. I don't have to use a straightener anymore because of this serum so I definitely recommend. If you have thin hair I'd recommend half a pump of the serum as well.
Lisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a really good hair product. I use this before drying my hair and also after for a smooth finish. It works really well with the frizz in my hair and also has a bonus of a great smell. Definitely give it a try, it's very affordable so even if you don't like it, you won't be wasting much money. I do believe everyone will like this for one reason and/or another!
Payton L.
Lantana, TX
This product is so nice! I originally received it as a gift and I was surpised at how well it worked. I love the price of it as well because it is very cheap. It gives me a great shine and does actually make my hair smooth with only a few spritzes. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap solution to getting a little extra shine in their hair
Amy J.
I like this product but it left my hair oily from ise. I would definitely recommend it to others though as it is very reasonably priced and I love the Suave line of hair care products.
I have never had any major issues from any of their products at all.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!