BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Elsi C.
Edinburg, TX
I love using this after the shower when your hair is damp It leaves my hair soft and shiny its priced at a good value it is better than many other because It has a keratin infusion which protects you hair from heat and not many others have that kind of protection which leaves your hair more damaged
Sophia N.
Menomonee Falls, WI
This is pretty good. I have hair that can be very dry but can also be very oily. I wouldn't recommend this for someone that has an oily scalp because the oil can add to it. However, if you have dry scalp and dull hair I would highly recommend this. It's a good price and lasts very long.
Kaylee S.
Rockport, TX
I am IN LOVE with this stuff!!! I've been using it for years and it's the only thing that keeps my fine hair soft, but doesn't weigh it down or make it feel greasy. I can use it on damp or dry hair and it always makes my hair so soft and smooth and shiny in a good way! Love it!!!
Gabby G.
Ashland
I love this product! I have a very oily scalp, but don't always have soft healthy hair. This product not only makes my hair soft, but it doesn't make it oily either. It gives a healthy look to my hair and adds a natural shine! I use it almost every day, would definitely recommend.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Great product for a great price!!! This actually won in Allure's best of beauty awards this year for affordable hair products so I ran out and bought it and It does not disappoint!!! Just be careful to use a small amount and to focus on ends and not on roots will leave hair looking greasy if you apply on roots like with most serum's.
Madeline S.
Dallas, TX
I love Keratin, so i get it where i can. This Serum i got in a bundle pack Suave had a few years back, ever since I've been addicted. I use about a pump in my hand on damp hair after a shower and once it drys, all the frizz in my dry hair is tamed! Definitely worth the repurchase.
Rebecca K.
It worked well for a while and when I straighten my hair it works really well I have pretty curly hair in this just helps to like keep the first down while I have it straightened him but otherwise a bad run to really have a use for this and it's not an amazing product by any means
Samantha L.
After I wash my hair, I mix this with a little bit of my leave-in conditioner and work it through the length of my hair. My hair stays smoothr, longer, than when I was using the conditioner alone. Sometimes, I'll go 3 or 4 days between washes, and if I notice some frizz, I'll work in a little more in between washes... It doesn't weigh down my hair or feel greasy. Really a great product!
Cierra B.
El Dorado, AR
I absolutely love this product. I use it every time I am applying heat to my hair. It's very resonably priced and can find it at any drug store. It really makes my hair silky smooth and soft and that's hard to do since my hair is color treated and very thick and coarse.
Jenny S.
Mount Gilead, OH
Wonderful product and you have to love the price of these products. The new Professionals line is wonderful and I have not been disappointed yet! I use this product daily and have no issues with greasy hair or a dirty look. It goes along well with my other hair regimens.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!