BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Callie H.
Houston
It was an okay serum. It helped the tame my frizz so-so. It wasn’t too thick of a serum, which I love, but still wasn’t as effective as I would like. It smells good. It’s a decent buy at its price point.
Shaina W.
East Palatka, FL
For a cheaper brand this is one of my favorites. It does what it’s supposed to and smells great! Suave have really upped their game and I’m loving them as a brand now!
Finnlee E.
It's so wonderful that Suave has a professional line now! & it's even more wonderful that I can REPLACE some* of my expensive products with it! This is one of those. I always used CHI silk infusion ... and on a trip to WV, I realized I had forgotten the full bottle sitting on my sink. I grabbed some of this stuff, not expecting to like it, but it'd do for a few days, right? Well, it was great for my fine, dry hair! It was also super awesome for my grandma's dry curly hair. It's just wonderful, really ... and it sure smells great! Just awesome, Suave ... WTG!!!
Elizabeth A.
Hickory Flat , MS
I love this product. I have naturally curly hair, and when I straighten it, my hair often seems dull and sometimes dry. I bought this the very first time I tried a shine serum. I used a tiny amount after I used my straightener and it added a lot of shine and smoothd out the frizz and the dry areas. I love it! I keep it on hand and use it all of the time. Also, when I let my hair dry naturally and it's curly, I will put a little in my hair while it's still wet and it gives that extra shine.
Alexis S.
Niota, TN
I have used this product a few times. It may work better for coarse hair, but it seemed to make my hair oily. If you have normal or thin hair and wish to try this product, make sure to limit the amount you apply. Make sure it is less than the size of your palm and you spread it evenly throughout your hair. Do not focus the application at your roots.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Angela Maria Y.
Lutz, FL
I love all of the Suave Keratin line! This Infusion smooth and shine serum is perfect for split ends. It gets the job done beautifully without being oily or greasy. I use it three times a week, in addition to their dry shampoo. This serum is great to rub in after you wash your hair and apply to dry areas. Then style as usual.
Macy B.
Warsaw, IN
Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine Serum was great for me because it never made my hair greasy, it had a nice light scent and I could use it along with other hair products without it being too much. The only reason I did not give this a 5 star was because I felt it could have made my hair a little smoothr but overall great product for the price.
Genesis F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love using the suave keratin shampoo and conditioner! Any thing with keratin is really good for your hair. I have fine and damaged hair so my ends are really dry and i love to put thiss on my ends to give it shine and it doesn't look dull. Especially since i blow dry and straighten my hair basically everyday!
Hannah C.
Las Vegas, NV
Must be used with suave shampoo and conditioner leave in treatment in order for it to work and get the straight hair you want to achieve I gave it a try and my hair is extremy curly and frizzy it works great and hair stays smooth and shining and it smells great too. I will buy this product again and again.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!