BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
This product adds just the right amount of oil to my hair to help with any flyaways. It has also made my hair stronger in the past three months I've been using it. I would recommend it to anybody with frizzy and unmanageable hair.
Mindy H.
Brighton, IA
I like this product I think it does take frizzy hair and make it seem more healthy. I notice a little bit of heaviness when I use it. I prefer another professional brand product , if you are on a budget this will work well still.
Justine H.
St Augustine, FL
I live in Florida and humidity isn't kind to thick wavy/curly hair.
This serum is amazing.
Put a small amount in your hands and work through towel dries hair.
Also use with hairdryer and flat iron.
Smells great and feels great.
Morgan n.
louisville
I find that this suave product makes my hair greasy. It does have a pretty nice scent. Not the best packaging though compared to some other products. I don't use this product ever. I was really disappointed with my purchase.
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
Great product. I like to use this when I get out of the shower, but I just focus it on the ends of my hair. I try to keep it away from my scalp since I do get oily hair easily. It smells good and makes my hair look healthy and shiny.
Anya C.
I have kinky hair and I typically blow dry it then apply the serum evenly throughout my hair and straighten it and my hair is always super soft and shiny. It also smells really good and I always get compliments on it.
Adrianna L.
San Francisco, CA
This is my holy grail product for straightening my hair for long lasting results. Unfortunately I do think they discontinued this product so I bought a 3 pack on Amazon and that's lasted me for quite awhile
Alicia T.
Allentown, PA
Does the job for my dry damages hair. I take two pumps and apply it to my damp hair right after washing and also use it right after straightening my hair to smooth out any fly aways and frizz.
Madison L.
Cambridge, OH
I absolutely love this serum! I put this on my hair before I blow dry my hair and then again after. I really see a difference because I have very frizzy hair and I think it works great!
Melody M.
Hemet, CA
I used this either after washing my hair in the shower or after using my Suave keratin infused dry shampoo and a dry conditioner. It adds extra shine to my hair without it feeling greasy. It also smells amazing and you don't need much (unless you have thick hair) to make your hair look and feel smooth with that wonderful shine. I use this everyday on my hair (which is platinum blonde) and it really helps when my hair is feeling dry and needs some shine.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!