BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Stephanie B.
It left my hair shiny but was also a little oily. I felt like it didn't quite absorb into my hair but it did smell nice. the texture was also a bit too thin for my hair type.
Lisa D.
Gadsden, AL
I love everything that is Suave and Keratin infused, these products have made my hair more lively and vibrant, others have noticed too!
Siris G.
This product is great. Gives your hair a great and healthy shine. Perfect for any activity. Get your hair as perfect as it can be.
Renata J.
Fortaleza, CE
Adoro, sempre levo comigo na bolsa. Produto que uso e recommendo. Deixa cabelo cheiroso, fácil e pratico de usar. Embalagem linda.
delma s.
It is really good product for all tipe of hair i like so so much my mom anf sister used to
Cynthia M.
Santiago de los Caballeros
It leaves my hair soft, shiny and with a lot of volume. The smell is so great, it doesnt leaves my hair greasy or with dandruff
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!