BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Hillary R.
Blackfoot, ID
This is an amazing product. It leaves your hair silky smooth. Stays in your hair all day.
Olivia S.
Gives nice shine that lasts without looking greasy. Helps keep styles smooth and sleek.
Kourtlyn R.
New Llano
It is a really great product and it makes my hair shine and smooth it is very effective
Lindsey L.
Mentor, OH
Loved it! Made my course hair look and feel so much better!! Definitely worth the buy!!
Jaime J.
Marina Del Rey, CA
Makes my hair shiny, soft, and smooth. it feels healthy and not oily. it smells great.
Maria M.
San Antonio , TX
Love the smell of this product it and also manages your hair by minimizing frizz.
Cate R.
Durham, NC
I love this product. You get the high quality at a low price! Definitely recommend!
Audra C.
Not too greasy and really makes your hair shine. Did not weigh down my fine hair.
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
I liked the product but I felt it weighed my hair down when I wore it straight
keisha R.
Los angeles , California
Nunca e provado ese prodructo y quisiera ver que tal adoro provar cosas nuevas
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!