BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Amanda F.
My hair is always frizzy and hard to comb because it's so thick and this really helps with all of that
Gesele D.
Very light but rich. The shine adds sleeknes without looking greasy. Enriches the color of my red hair
Nancy W.
Great product... Love the smell...works great ... I would recommend this product to friends and family
Kami R.
It was too heavy for me. It caused my hair to look greasy when it was just washed. Do not care for it.
Laura E.
West Plains, MO
It leaves your hair silky smooth and it smells amazing! Very inexpensive and you can take it anywhere.
Dani T.
Cincinnati, OH
Loved it! It made my hair really smooth and shiny! I would buy this again! Can't beat it for the price
Chantel C.
Waianae, HI
I love using this. It smells great and does wonders to my hair. It gives it that nice and shiny look.
Kaitlyn S.
Colchester, CT
Helpful after showering and before I straighten my hair. Makes it silky smooth. Lasts a long time too!
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
i like it because it adds moisture but I don't see any other difference. Is super cheap and smells good
Taylor H.
Holden, MO
This product is amazing! Leaves my hair less frizzy and naturally shiny! Smells pretty amazing too!!
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!