BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Alexis S.
owasso
Suave® Natural Infusion Strengthening Light Leave-in Cream works okay takes from heat frizzinessb
Kaitlyn K.
It smells really good and is great for my hair when it is super frizzy. It has really brought life back to my hair
Katelyn W.
Catlettsburg, KY
Leaves my hair feeling softer for longer, doesn’t make my hair feel oily or greasy which is exactly what I’m after.
Ashley T.
Charlestown, RI
Leaves my hair shiny and smooth worth the money also makes it so i can get the brush threw even the toughest spots
Gabi S.
Fort Myers, FL
This product really helps tame fly aways and is great for after you straighten your hair!! It makes it sooo sleek
Cindy K.
Lithia, Fl
Great to work through the ends of your hair. Be careful at the root of your hair to keep it from looking greasy.
Kayla L.
Ogden, UT
I live by this stuff! This is comparable to most salon products at half the price. It helps with shine and frizz.
Joanne R.
Merrillville, IN
It keeps my hair in place. I don't like my hair to be looking like I just got out of bed,and this works for me
April R.
Tampa
Takes care of all my fly always. Just be careful not to use to a lot can look greasy the f you are not careful.
A little bit goes along way!
Makes frizzy unmanageable hair flexible and manageable! Hair is smooth and shiny.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!