BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Alexis L.
Maspeth, NY
Holy crap I will vouch for this collection until the day I die!!! It has made such a difference in my hair. I always shower, and apply these products before I blow dry. Love it so much
Yasmin G.
Baltimore, MD
I'm predominantly a wig wearer, so I mainly use this product to smooth the flyaway hairs near my part. If I also use it to keep my straight hair super duper silky and I don't have any stray strands of hair flying everywhere, especially in this windy season. I only docked a star because if you're heavy handed (like me) it can look a little greasy.
kristan e.
This was the first one that I started using in my hair as like a leave-in conditioner it was just a tester wasn't too satisfied with it so I did move on to a different brand.
Alejandra M.
I believe this product got new packaging because my bottle doesn't look like the one here but anyways this product is AMAZING! I use it every time after I wash my hair and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. I have chemically treated hair so it gets pretty dry sometimes but this product definitely makes a difference. It doesn't weigh your hair down or make it super oily either. I really love this product!
Becca O.
Great! This serum makes my hair silky smooth! I use it on wet or dry hair. It makes a good leave in conditioner for wet hair & gives dry hair a quick fix for frizz. It also smells AMAZING and is long lasting.
Carli P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This made my hair so smooth and so shiny, you only need a tiny bit for all your hair, you can use it on dry or wet hair and it makes it look AMAZING!!! I would definitely recommend trying this product
Abigail L.
Houston
Suave® Professionals Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine Serum helps my frizzy hair it is dry and damaged it leaves it so shiny and smelling good too 😍 makes my hair look healthier I just started using it after I shower. I love the results so far it fights the humidity 😎
Emily T.
I use this on my hair every other day after I shower, blow dry, and it air dry my hair. I love that it set angles my hair and makes it less frizzy. It helps my hair stay hydrated and healthy. I recommend this to long hair and shorter hair people :)
Kelly A.
Olive Branch, MS
I absolutely love this smoothing serum. It is so lightweight and does not leave your hair greasy looking at all. You definitely cannot beat the less than $5 price tag. Just as good as any other smoothing serum if not better that I have tried.
Sadie B.
This product is incredible! I thought my hair didn’t need anything like this, as it is naturally healthy and soft, but this product improved it even more! It’s inexpensive and works better than I expected for something this price. I would recommend this product to any of my friends!
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!