BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Rebeca Z.
I love this product, I need to get a new one, it is affordable, and it works great, it really takes care of my colored hair.
Renee B.
las cruces, nm
The smell is so wonderful and i love how it makes my hair feel. It help with the tangles and it makes my hair shiny all day.
Ebony A.
Ewa Beach, HI
Love this hair serum!! It helps to lay my fly always down and leaves my hair feeling silky! It adds amazing shine to my hair!
Francis S.
Houston , TX
My sister in law gave me this for Christmas and it has a great smell I didn't try it much but when I did it left good results
Michelle S.
The keratin improves the health and vitality in the hair shaft. Product does not weigh hair down, nor leave a greasy residue.
Gunya G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great after I curl or straighten my hair. It leaves my hair smooth and it isn't heavy. It has a light pleasant smell.
Elizabeth M.
Love this product! My hair felt and looked healthy & shiny... Great for everyday users who use styling tools on their hair!
Shayanne O.
Abbeville
I use all the time I love it! It’s made my hair feel so much softer and in the last couple months my hair has really grown
Maribel S.
Henrico, VA
This product is easy to use and makes my hair look great. Adds great shine and makes my hair look out together all day long
Bettie H.
El Paso, TX
I really liked this product. It felt really good in my hair and it smells great. It left my hair soft and tamed the frizz.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!