BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Katrina Y.
Torrance, CA
I have used this Suave shine serum on my hair before and it has made it really greasy even when I did not apply it to the roots.
Heather P.
Radcliff, KY
This is a really nice product. You can't beat the price. I love how it takes care of frizziness and adds a nice shine to my hair.
Jessica S.
It's ok. I have the Moroccan hair oil and I feel it absorbs better into my hair. Seems to make my hair staticky which is odd....
Madi B.
Kiowa, CO
This product makes my skin feel perfect. Not oily, just right! I didn't know about it until I was at walgreens getting medicine!
Maria T.
Anaheim, CA
Not the best shine since it leaves hair oily after a while but the shine is mild. I wish I wouldn't have to apply so much oil...
Megan m.
Clearfield, UT
Made my hair super soft and shiny. Got rid of frizziness but it did weigh my hair down and looked greasy at the end of the day.
Tanya R.
Hanksville, UT
I love the proffesionals brands, I use all of them and will swear by them, they are just as good as salon brands if not better
Alexis W.
West Columbia , SC
Good stuff . I like to use it . Does a good job . Actually works on my hair . Met my expectations . I would refer it to friends
Elizabeth S.
I loveeee this serum. It leaves your hair so silky and shiny and makes it smell amazing. It makes my dead ends look better too.
Fatima S.
Jacksonville
Loved this product. Left my hair soft and shiny with no greasy feeling. I like using it after styling my hair with heat tools.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!