BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Erin R.
Ashville, OH
I always put this in my hair after my shower. I blow dry it into my hair. It keeps my hair nice and healthy looking. Love it! Not expensive either!
Jennifer A.
It works well. not the best but it does it job. experiment with it and you will soon know how much you need for your hair. bonus it smells good.
Stephany H.
I like it because my hair looks brilliant and soft. You should not use it that often, once every six months is enough. It's a very good product.
Jackie J.
Metuchen, NJ
Love this serum! It smells great and doesn't leave you with overly oily hair. It provides enough hydration to smooth out dead ends when styling.
tiara R.
Concord , CA
Hmmmmm...this product is great I have curly out of control hair. It gets frizzy and this really made it sleek shiny and my curls were popping.
Taylor W.
Newton, MA
I love this product, it really works, it makes my hair shiny and no frizz, I even get compliments on the amount of shine, and I love the smell!
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this serum to tame my hair when it gets frizzy and to add a little extra shine. It works really well. I recommend this product and brand.
Amanda L.
Hicksville, OH
Love this product! I put it in before blow drying and it leaves my hair soft and silky. Even on a humid day my curls stay shiny and frizz-free.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
This stuff smells good, and protects your hair but, it Make's my hair look oily, and it has a oily feel to it just not a oily feel to my hair.
Stephanie A.
Delray Beach, FL
This product is perfect for use before I straighten my hair with a flat iron. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny, but not too greasy.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!