BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Sarah C.
Saginaw, MI
Great price. I bought this and loved it. I only had to use a small amount on my hair. I found that if I used to much it made my hair look greasy, however when I found the right amount for my hair it works great. I will buy this again.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
This product was just okay. I certainly didn't notice anything different about my hair to "wow" me to purchase it again. Unless I don't have the right hair type for it.
Marisa H.
Pacoima , CA
I would so recommend this it smells so good and helps damaged hair.i have damaged hair from coloring it so much and this helps so much.i received it from influenster.
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have short straight hair so this really helps with the frizz. I like for my hair to be none straight so this helps with keeping it straight without humidity messing it up
Sara A.
Elmhurst , NY
Love the smell, but it didn't do much for my hair. My hair is thick and frizzy, I also have lots of hair. I use it on my daughter unlike mine her hair look nice and sleek
Rhonda s.
Galveston
Living at the coast is absolutely horrible on your hair. I started using this product to help with my crazy hair and guess what it is a wonderful product null .
Alejandra A.
Whittier, CA
This is a great serum to increase shine! I really liked the way it smooth my hair. It is a share that I cannot easily find it in stores anymore. I recommend it.
Sydney G.
I got this to help with the amount of fly away hairs that I get. Not only has it helped but from using it regularly, my hair looks healthier than it was before!
Kelly K.
O FALLON, MO
I like this product but as with allserums or oils you have to be careful not to use to much because if you do you may as well WASH your hair all over again.
Brittany K.
This product really helped with my crazy flyaway hairs! It works great in the humidity and it gave my hair a nice silky soft shine instead of looking oily!
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!