BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Sarah R.
I bought this product because I had a ton of fly-away hairs when I styled a ponytail. Absolutely perfect! Exactly what I was looking for! Very well priced, and it smells so good!
Shannon L.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I love this for my short hair. I have a natural wave, and this help prevent the fizz. I am finding that a little goes a long ways. I live in a dry environment, the keratin works wonders for the frizz. It lasts all day, and is very affordable.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
This serum is amazing! A little drop goes along way but leaves dry hair feel so soft and protected against the elements and population from outside. Can definitely notice after several weeks of use.
Zoila F.
Chelsea, MA
I bought this product once about 6 weeks ago and ever since then i use it everyday! it leaves my hair non frizzy and so sooo soft! and its cheap! oh and i love the smell too!
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
Love it.. bought it just last week and it's supper affordable and not only that leaves my hair soon smooth and not greasy like any other products. Smells good I just loved it.
myra g.
Lubbock, TX
I use this to make my hair shiny and it keeps my fly aways down really good u only need a little bit to work so it last.forever too if u do too much it makes ur hair to oily
nancy l.
gresham, OR
I bought this at my local Walmart and I use it after every shower, right before I blow dry my hair. All I need a tiny pump on my palm and then I lather it into my hair.
Brianne Y.
Oyster bay, NY
This product smooths down most flyaways and does leave your hair shiny. However, you need to be sure to not put too much because if you overuse it, your hair looks greasy
Liz G.
This product held up to its expectations. It did not just only provide shine and silkiness for my hair but also tame frizz. I would strongly recommend this product
Carla C.
This is really affordable and totally works for frizz and shine the only down side is that it make my hair super greasy! If you have oily hair I do not recommend!
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!