BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Melissa A.
Winter haven
This serum smells great. It leaves my hair looking shiny but not greasy looking tht you have to wash your hair shiny. My family uses it as well. This is a great product
Mollina M.
Juneau, AK
Great for dead dry ends or dry hair in general. I color and use heat on my hair a lot and it can look dull but this really gave back some moisture and shine I lost. It works great as a heat protectant too for flat ironing.
Maddy C.
Greenwood, IN
I love this stuff! it's my lufe saver. whenever i wake up my hakr is a frizzy mess and i used to be very self conscious about it. nothing would really help. then i found this and it has helped me so much! thank you suave!!!
Tanhya G.
El Paso
Loved the scent,very smooth works great shiny but thick and heavy .I wouldn't use Alot it tends to make your hair look greasy if you do. Other than,it works great .
Maria R.
Homedale, ID
Great serum for the price. It really gets rid of frizz and makes hair shiny and super soft. Also the smell is great! Really good product from the drug store!!!!!!!!
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
I love keratin product, love wearring this after washing my hair. Smell really good. And doent leave hair oily. Best of all you hair look healthy. After each use.
Jennifer S.
Oconto, Wi
I love using all Suave products for my hair. This product especially helps my hair become and smooth, soft and amazing looking as ever! You can't feel good about yourself without this amazing product for your hair!
Thalia R.
Homestead, FL
Super great product, great price. Highly recommend! Specially helpful for Overprocessed hair. I used it twice a week and it significantly helps improved my hair.
Marisa D.
Gilbert, AZ
Love how this makes my hair look
And feel. I have seen less breakage when using this before using my curling iron. My hair is shiny and smooth makes my curls look natural instead of dry and over processed.
Katina K. P.
Love love love! A little goes a long way. This is the least greasy product I could find when looking for shine and healthy looking hair. I'd recommend this to anyone with any type hair. I'm Greek and have thick dark hair, it's just the perfect all around product for shine and anti-frizz.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!