Amy M.
Canton, IL

Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?

Angela G.
Angela G.
grand island, NE
8 months, 3 weeks ago
Not if you use the right amount. It also helps to use it when it is still wet
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Las Vegas, NV
2 years ago
My hair is really fine and I found this to be a little heavy. I like the way it works on my ends though. To keep it from weighing my hair down I put a good amount on my ends when it is still damp before blowdrying. After its styled I will take a small amount, rub it between my palms, and then pat down any flyaways. Great stuff for the price!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
3 years, 1 month ago
It gives it a good amount of shine and makes my hair super soft to the touch
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
3 years, 2 months ago
I haven't had any problems with oil. My hair is really dry, so this helps smooth it, without making it oily.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
3 years, 3 months ago
If you use to much definitely will feel oily but a little goes along way with this serum.
nicole c.
nicole c.
Chesterfield, VA
3 years, 4 months ago
I use this product just about everyday, and in my opinion I think it leaves your hair feeling refreshed and also gives your hair a nice natural shine.
Anna H.
Anna H.
3 years, 4 months ago
No issues with oiliness!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
3 years, 5 months ago
Nope! As long as you aren't using a ridiculous amount, it just leaves it soft.