BY SUAVE

Description:

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair.

Jill S.
Murfreesboro, TN
I've been using this product for about 4 years. This helps with frizz and adds a little shine. I use a little after washing my hair while damp and then a little more after I blow dry and straighten. It isn't going to make your hair greasy as long as you don't use too much. I love the smell and the price is very fair.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio, TX
Great product. I put this in my hair after blow drying or straightening. Makes my hair smell good and keeps it from looking and feeling dry. Met my expectations. Good value. Would recommend to others. No need for improvements, one of my favorite hair care products.
Victoria V.
Chico, CA
LOVE this stuff! I bought it about 4 months ago & I still have almost the whole bottle! Also my hair is pretty lengthy, but only one little squirt & your hair is left silk,shiny,& tangle free. Plus if you have natural curls or waves, it tends to advance those❤
Kristie M.
Kaplan, LA
I really like this product. It makes my hair shine and so smooth without making it oily. It smells really good too. I apply it to my wet hair and then style as I usually do.
Brianna B.
This spray is very afforable and you dont need alot just enough to lightly coat the hair. This is good for people who flat iron , curl, or even blow dry their hair very often; good for extentions also.
Sydney R.
Cantonment
This product keeps curly hair looking so healthy. Suave is so affordable and can be bound in any drugstore; even Walmart! I love this hair care product because it’s a serum and not a mouse or gel! The serum is slick on the hands and that’s how it’s going to make your hair feel as well! Don’t apply to the scalp because it’ll look greasy!
Cj S.
Works really well but the scent of it is seriously strong. It’s the kind of smell that kinda gets old after a while and it’s hard to get away from because it’s in your hair. But beyond that it works really well for my hair and reduces breakage.
Kimberly J.
Centreville, AL
We love this hair oil in our family! It smells great and works awesome as a finishing oil for shine and to seal in moisture! You only have to use a little so the price and the amount you get is awesome! I love this line of Suave!!
Kathryn B.
Canton
This suave smooth and shine leaves my hair feeling so smooth and silky. It is not like other brands that leave it oily. I use it every other day and have had it for about 6 weeks. I love using this and plan to buy repeatedly
Shaina W.
East Palatka, FL
For a cheaper brand this is one of my favorites. It does what it’s supposed to and smells great! Suave have really upped their game and I’m loving them as a brand now!
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!