BY SUAVE #29 in Hair Serums

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair. see more...

Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Portland, TN
I liked using this product. It was very easy to use. I have thick hair so its hard to use some products. It spread in the hair easily with only having to put forth a little effort. It made my hair smooth and have a beautiful glistening shine. Just like the product says it does. Only problem I had is it was hard to wash the slippery feeling from the product off your hands.
Macy B.
Macy B.
Warsaw, IN
Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine Serum was great for me because it never made my hair greasy, it had a nice light scent and I could use it along with other hair products without it being too much. The only reason I did not give this a 5 star was because I felt it could have made my hair a little smoothr but overall great product for the price.
Regina H.
Regina H.
Columbia, MD
This product is amazing. I blow dry my hair, then set it in curlers. This serum leaves my hair easy to style, and even though my hair might have drooped during the day, the next day the curl is back. My search is finally over! Lately, shampoos have make my hair feel stripped and dry. This shampoo is so rich and moisturizing, yummy! My hair says thank you!
Payton L.
Payton L.
Lantana, TX
This product is so nice! I originally received it as a gift and I was surpised at how well it worked. I love the price of it as well because it is very cheap. It gives me a great shine and does actually make my hair smooth with only a few spritzes. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap solution to getting a little extra shine in their hair
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Niota, TN
I have used this product a few times. It may work better for coarse hair, but it seemed to make my hair oily. If you have normal or thin hair and wish to try this product, make sure to limit the amount you apply. Make sure it is less than the size of your palm and you spread it evenly throughout your hair. Do not focus the application at your roots.
Greta C.
Greta C.
Corpus Christi, TX
Suave Keratin Infusion Smooth and Shine Serum is an absolute MUST if you live near the beach in a hot, humid city, like me! My shiny, brown hair gets compliments all the time as people ask me how I get my hair so smooth and shiny while they struggle with constant frizz - even if they have straight hair. Now you know my secret!
Angela Maria Y.
Angela Maria Y.
Odessa, FL
I love all of the Suave Keratin line! This Infusion smooth and shine serum is perfect for split ends. It gets the job done beautifully without being oily or greasy. I use it three times a week, in addition to their dry shampoo. This serum is great to rub in after you wash your hair and apply to dry areas. Then style as usual.
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
I love using the suave keratin shampoo and conditioner! Any thing with keratin is really good for your hair. I have fine and damaged hair so my ends are really dry and i love to put thiss on my ends to give it shine and it doesn't look dull. Especially since i blow dry and straighten my hair basically everyday!
Elsi C.
Elsi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this after the shower when your hair is damp It leaves my hair soft and shiny its priced at a good value it is better than many other because It has a keratin infusion which protects you hair from heat and not many others have that kind of protection which leaves your hair more damaged
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Charleston, SC
I should begin by saying that my hair is oily to begin with, but I still expect a hair serum to absorb quickly without leaving an oily residue. This hair product did okay, it definitely moisturized my hair, but it isn't my favorite product. I think that this would be great for people with dry hair.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
amanda a.
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Roxana H.
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!