BY SUAVE #35 in Hair Serums

For Frizzy & Unmanageable Hair. salon proven. new Natural keratin protein in hair depletes over time leaving it unmanageable, frizzy, and harder to style. This shine-perfecting serum, formulated with Keralock™  Technology keratin and seals hair cuticle making it smooth and shiny. Fights humidity without leaving residue. Infuses keratin and seals hair fiber for: lustrous shine. frizz control for up to 48 hours. smooth & manageable hair. see more...

lexy d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this stuff in my hair. It smells really good, and comes with a decent amount of product and its good for the price. I've been using it for over 6 months now and my hair feels a lot better and looks better after using it. I use this every day, at least 2 pumps. My hair is kind of thick and already very straight but it does get frizzy sometimes and feels weird. I use this after I take a shower and when I blow dry my hair, my hair comes out extremely soft, straight and shiny. I don't have to use a straightener anymore because of this serum so I definitely recommend. If you have thin hair I'd recommend half a pump of the serum as well.
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product adds just the right amount of oil to my hair to help with any flyaways. It has also made my hair stronger in the past three months I've been using it. I would recommend it to anybody with frizzy and unmanageable hair.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the affordability of these products and the smell is amazing! I have found this to work really well in my daughter's curly hair and on my dry damaged ends.
kristan e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first one that I started using in my hair as like a leave-in conditioner it was just a tester wasn't too satisfied with it so I did move on to a different brand.
Alejandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe this product got new packaging because my bottle doesn't look like the one here but anyways this product is AMAZING! I use it every time after I wash my hair and it leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. I have chemically treated hair so it gets pretty dry sometimes but this product definitely makes a difference. It doesn't weigh your hair down or make it super oily either. I really love this product!
Rebecca K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked well for a while and when I straighten my hair it works really well I have pretty curly hair in this just helps to like keep the first down while I have it straightened him but otherwise a bad run to really have a use for this and it's not an amazing product by any means
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This made my hair so smooth and so shiny, you only need a tiny bit for all your hair, you can use it on dry or wet hair and it makes it look AMAZING!!! I would definitely recommend trying this product
Alejandra T.
This product is amazing leaves my hair nice an shiny. Especially after you take a shower it really gets absorbed into the hair. I have really oily hair but towards the ends it is really dry and this product does the trick ,also the new packaging is amazing!
Emily T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my hair every other day after I shower, blow dry, and it air dry my hair. I love that it set angles my hair and makes it less frizzy. It helps my hair stay hydrated and healthy. I recommend this to long hair and shorter hair people :)
Kelly A.
Olive Branch, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this smoothing serum. It is so lightweight and does not leave your hair greasy looking at all. You definitely cannot beat the less than $5 price tag. Just as good as any other smoothing serum if not better that I have tried.
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product leave your hair feeling oily at all ?
Roxana H.
Does this product actually help with controlling frizz?
amanda a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is not normally dry or oily. Will this leave it oily?
Ashley S.
Lenoir City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it okay to use this product every day¿
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
Is this discontinued? I'm looking everywhere, and even on Suave's website, it's not even there!