BY SUAVE

Enriched with Keralock Technology, this dual-action lightweight formula infuses keratin into hair fibers for ultimate moisturization while helping protect hair during heat styling. Salon-proven to moisturize as well as Kérastase® Resistance.

• Are you supposed to use a regular conditioner and then th...5 Answers
  • I received this in my Vox box and I have already used it ...2 Answers
  • I have naturally curly hair. Would this help, I always b...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan E.
N Little Rock, AR
I love that it’s a combo of a leave in conditioner and heat protectant so I can just get both taken care of with one product. It helps my blow dry last all day and it smells great. One bottle has lasted me nearly a year because you don’t need much so it’s an insane value for the price! I do have to clean the top occasionally because product will build up if you don’t keep it wiped off after you use it
Cassy L.
Glendale
Suave® Professionals® Keratin Infusion Heat Defense Leave-In Conditioner is one of my favorite leave in conditioners ! It doesn’t make my hair feel oily at all . I was always skeptical about leave in conditioners since I do have an oily scalp and I didn’t want my hair looking oily when it was really clean . The scent and the way it makes my hair feel is amazing !
Char D.
Hudson
I love Suave products! They really know a lot of scents and moisture! I gave this product three stars because it didn’t really do too much for me , if nothing at all. The scent is very strong, almost like cologne so I get a lot of compliments on my hair (smell wise). Besides that, it didn’t make my hair anything less or more than what it already was.
MacKenzie K.
Ive never really been a fan of leave in conditioners. But this one worked really well for a while. I think my hair got used to it or something though. It was amazing to start and then my hair just went back to being dry and crunchy. I have never really seen a difference when using leave in conditioners, except that they are great for detangling wet hair!
Abigail G.
Quaker
This is a very good product, it makes my hair super soft. I’ve been using this product, when ever I wash my hair, for about 7-8 months. It is very affordable only about $7. I was very satisfied with the quality and quantity of this product. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Elizabeth S.
I don’t know where my hair would be without this. I’ve definitely used over 10 bottles of this. It adds volume to your hair and protects it from heat damage. This also keeps my waves intact when I let it air dry. I would give this more than 5 stars if I could!
Elizabeth T.
Lincoln
I use this every time I wash my hair. It keeps my hair from being frizzy. And helps protect it from more damage from the blow dryer and flat iron. I also like it because it doesn’t make my hair oily, just very soft, silky, and touchable. I highly recommend this product over the more expensive ones!
Marcia K.
chipley
This leave in conditioner is awesome! Under $3 and smells great! You only need a lil product because it works so well! I love you can use I’m damp or dry hair. Even if you aren’t straightening your hair this makes my curls so soft and beautiful!
Kristie H.
Thus is my go to leave in conditioner and heat protectant. It leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny. It also protects it from getting damaged by the heat when I use styling tools. I highly recommend it because it works and is affordable.
AMIE R.
HAYSVILLE
Got this at walmart. This the only leave in conditioner. A little goes a long way, it makes my hair so soft, the packaging is perfect size. Doesn't take up a lot of space when storing. I would recommend this product to any one
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Are you supposed to use a regular conditioner and then this or this in place of conditioner??
Ashley B.
Circleville, OH
I have oily hair. Would this leave in conditioner make my hair even oilier?
Teresita A.
Protege el canelo de calor realmente?
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I have naturally curly hair. Would this help, I always blow dry my hair. I rarely use any type of straightened or curling Irons. My hair still gets frizz! Help plz
Susan J.
New haven, CT
Have you tried the suave professionals keratin infusion heat defense leave-in conditioner ,and if so what do you like most about the product