BY SUAVE #44 in Dry Shampoo

The Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM range provides up to 48 hour frizz control, and is formulated to gently transform hair into sleek, smooth perfection. Formulated with unique KeralockTM Technology, these breakthrough products condition hair and make it easy to style. Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM is salon proven to work as well as comparable Kerastase® products.

• Absorbs oil and refreshes hair between washes.
  • Formula infused with KeralockTM Technology keeps hair smooth and manageable
  • Provides 48 hour frizz control - Salon proven to refresh hair as well as Kerastase® Powder Bluff®

• I really dislike this product because of the strong smell that seem...20 Answers
  • How effective is this product in comparison to others of the same b...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a quick and easy shampoo for late nights. Is ...1 Answers
Suave Professionals® Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo
  • "The only reason I am giving it somewhat of a positive review is because it doesn't leave any white residue which is nice and it does have a pleasing smell." in 10 reviews
  • "I have very oily hair and my hair was very greasy today and I just sprayed it in and brushed and then repeated until my hair looked clean." in 7 reviews
  • "Suave's version is great because it is cheap, it smells great (many DS's do not), and I can use it every day in between washings to keep my bangs looking un-greasy." in 6 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this and I really like it a lot however, if your hair is very oily this probably won't work." in 5 reviews
  • "I love the Suave Professionals line, the dry shampoo really works, helps oily hair look freshly washed and styled, it helps add volume and super easy to use and efficient! " in 5 reviews
Ha D.
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
I've been meaning to purchase a dry shampoo, so I was super excited to receive this from Influenster. My hair was feeling a bit flat and oily, and after spraying this in I didn't notice much of a difference. I have very fine straight asian dark hair and one of my worries would be a white residue left over in my roots, which didn't happen so that's a plus. The smell was nice and that was just about it. Throughout the day my hair felt really heavy and not how it normally felt. My scalp started feeling itchy as well, so my scalp may have been too sensitive for this product. I'll give it a couple more tries, but I'm definitely still on the search for a better dry shampoo.

I received the product for testing purposes from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Makayla E.
Makayla E.
Alma, AR
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo
I've previously tried this product and, honestly, I didn't think it was all that great. That may just be me though, because it's the only dry shampoo I haven't tried anything to compare it to. I thought it worked alright. Personally, after using, I would be left feeling gross and dirty. It is more or less spraying powder in your oily hair and blending it in enough so the white powder doesn't show, but that may be all dry shampoos. It does its job for the most part. It allows you to not have to wash your hair for a while, but I wouldn't suggest planning to keep it in all day without washing your hair if you have thin, oily hair.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't really working out for my hair. At first, I thought it was decent and just "okay." But now I just find that I don't really use it because it's not that great. Could just be my hair type though- my hair is long, thicker, and naturally straight. I like that there's no white residue. I don't find that the dry shampoo is that effective though- It doesn't make my hair look greasy but I still feel like I do need to wash my hair when I use it. It also weighs my hair down quite a bit. If you at least have a similar hair type to mine, I wouldn't recommend it. I don't know about other hair types though.
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free thanks to Influenster in exchange for an honest review...and honestly, I like it! I'm still of the opinion that more dry shampoo lines should have options for brunettes, but this didn't leave a grey tint as noticeable as some others. The product feels silky and smells really great. I did notice a bit of itchiness from this product so that cost a star on the rating, however, it did not irritate my scalp in ways other dry products have, and tend to always do. I like this line and in a pinch may purchase it again, though I'll probably stick to the brands for brown hair.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
National City, CA
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo
I am always on the look out for great new products. Dry shampoo is something that I still actively seek. Unfortunately I'm not too thrilled with my experience with Suave's Dry shampoo. It did lift oil, and it DID look as if my hair were washed, but unfortunately, I have sensitive skin and although my hair looked clean, it DIDN'T feel clean. It felt oily and caked still and caused me to breakout on my face wherever it touched. 3 stars because it absorbed the oil and got my hair to look washed, but left it dirtier that ever. After using dry shampoo I HAD to wash my hair!
Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.
Monongahela, PA
Review for: Spray
THIS IS ONE OF THE BETTER ONES THAT I HAVE TRIED. I AM NOT A HUGE FAN OF DRY SHAMPOO, BUT I DO USE IT OCCASIONALLY. I HAVE FINE, THIN HAIR, AND IT SEEMS THAT MOST OF THEM LEAVE A WEIRD RESIDUE ON MY HAIR, AND IT LOOKS WORSE THAN WITHOUT.
I CAN USE THIS ONE AND IT IS DECENT. IT GIVES SOME VOLUME, AND HELPS TO MAKE MY HAIR HOLD BETTER FOR PUTTING IT UP. I HAVE NOT NOTICED ANY WHITE RESIDUE EITHER, AS I KNOW SOME OF THE OTHER ONES HAVE DONE. FOR THE PRICE, I THINK THAT IT IS WORTH A TRY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DRY SHAMPOO.
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Mineral, VA
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo
This product truly is a life saver in a bottle! A nice lightweight bottle may I add. Whenever I am running late in the mornings which is more than I'd actually like to admit to, I grab my Suave dry shampoo and spray it evenly all over my hair, and it eliminates the oil and makes it look freshly washed, like I had hours to get ready. The only thing I will say is that after spraying on your hair make sure you brush it through, if not it will leave a very faint white tint to your hair.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my voxbox to try and after giving it a few tries I can definitively say I'm not a fan. I have very thin red hair and when I spray this product it makes my roots look gray, and when I brush this brush my hair it whitens my red hair. which I am not okay with at all. The product doesn't smell try good to me, and overall this doesn't do much for me at all. I tried it one day and I actually felt like my bangs were oily and being weighed down.
Patricia I.
Patricia I.
Ewa Beach, HI
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo
I bought this product because I was out of my other dry shampoo. Unfortunately, my go-to was not anywhere to be found. I got this because it was the cheapest of all the dry shampoos at that store.

I use this shampoo maybe every two days when I flat iron my hair and want it to last a little longer.

The scent is ok. At first it was a little overwhelming. It's a strong smell, for sure. You get use to it. I prefer the scent of doves dry shampoo, but that's just me.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo
This is the best dry shampoo I've tried. I love that it has a clean scent and it does not come off on my hands and clothes like tinted dry shampoos have. I use this in my super fine hair as a styling tool on clean hair to "dirty" it up to give me grip and texture. In the hot southern summer sun this helps fight humidity too and keeps my pixie-bob hairstyle fresh all day. Other dry shampoos irritated my scalp and made me itch but this one has been perfect!
Analy G.
Analy G.
I really dislike this product because of the strong smell that seems to last all day! Does anyone else have this problem?
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
How well does this work? Does it make your hair look fresh and clean?
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
I've been wanting to try this, but I'm wondering how it leaves your hair looking? The last dry shampoo I used made my hair look white.
Somewhat A L.
Somewhat A L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you tell a difference in using this one with keratin versus one that doesn't hat keratin in it?
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this dry shampoo compare to he other leasing ones out there?