BY SUAVE

Description:

The Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM range provides up to 48 hour frizz control, and is formulated to gently transform hair into sleek, smooth perfection. Formulated with unique KeralockTM Technology, these breakthrough products condition hair and make it easy to style. Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM is salon proven to work as well as comparable Kerastase® products.

• Absorbs oil and refreshes hair between washes.
  • Formula infused with KeralockTM Technology keeps hair smooth and manageable
  • Provides 48 hour frizz control - Salon proven to refresh hair as well as Kerastase® Powder Bluff®

Suave® Professionals® Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo
  • "The only reason I am giving it somewhat of a positive review is because it doesn't leave any white residue which is nice and it does have a pleasing smell." in 10 reviews
  • "I have very oily hair and my hair was very greasy today and I just sprayed it in and brushed and then repeated until my hair looked clean." in 7 reviews
  • "Suave's version is great because it is cheap, it smells great (many DS's do not), and I can use it every day in between washings to keep my bangs looking un-greasy." in 6 reviews
  • "It's like a baby powder smell that you can still smell throughout the whole day." in 5 reviews
  • "I love the smell of this and I really like it a lot however, if your hair is very oily this probably won't work." in 5 reviews
Brenna T.
Moravia, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This dry shampoo did an ok job on my hair, I just wasn’t a huge fan of the scent myself. It wasn’t my cup of tea or as strong as I’d have liked it to be. It refreshed my hair, but it’s not my go to, I felt like I had to use more than other brands to get the desired effect. I have thick hair, so someone with thinner hair may have better results.
Breanna H.
I will admit I bought this because its cheap af. lol.  Honestly the product is actually good. It sucks up all the oil from my hair and gives a good amount of volume. I wash my hair once a week, and I use this about 3 times a week.  My problem with this though are the fumes!! I have to hold my breath using this because the fumes are SO strong I literally can't breathe... lol.  Because of this, I probably won't be repurchasing it. Its just not worth it and makes me not reach for it.
Angie L.
Lantana
Hair just feels greasy still and weighed down. Still looking for a dry shampoo that has balance in no residue and shine and longevity of wear without washing.  I don't love the scent
Mariah E.
Kennewick, WA
I think there are better products than this for me are not good product for the price that has.

Creo que hay mejores productos que este para mí, no son un buen producto por el precio que tiene es mejor comprar cuidadosa mente oh elegir otra marca
Casey W.
For a dry shampoo, it does its job. The scent is incredibly strong. I can't seem to get past just how strong it is. It's worth the cheap price but that's about it.
Lexi P.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I love the smell and how it feels, but didn’t feel like it actually did a great job of making my hair look cleaner! I like it for a refresh If its only been a day or so, but if you really need oil absorption i think batiste is WAY better. Overall i wasn’t very satisfied and will stick to batiste in the future.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Was in a pinch needing dry shampoo and got this. Worked great at absorbing the extra oil in my hair until I could wash it again. I didn’t have any residue it did look a little white on my hair after spraying. That went away with brushing it.
Allie S.
Albuquerque, NM
I had high hopes for this after seeing so many positive reviews, however it left white powder in my hair that was difficult to work in- and I’m blonde. I tried a second bottle, thinking I must have gotten a dud, but I had the exact same experience with the new bottle too.
Jasmyne G.
This is my go to product for years. Sometimes I get tired of managing my curly hair so straighten it so I can get a break for a little while. So my hair can last longer I spray the dry shampoo between washes since I like to restraighten at times. This product keeps my hair looking amazing, and smelling amazing too. Totally masks the horrible burnt hair smell from a straighteners
Heather A.
E Fairfield, VT
I liked this dry shampoo it doesn't leave my hair as stiff and sticky as other brands do.i can usually go two days without washing using this, I could probably go more if I didn't sweat as much.
Analy G.
I really dislike this product because of the strong smell that seems to last all day! Does anyone else have this problem?
Brooke N.
How well does this work? Does it make your hair look fresh and clean?
Crystal R.
Wardsboro, VT
I've been wanting to try this, but I'm wondering how it leaves your hair looking? The last dry shampoo I used made my hair look white.
Somewhat A L.
Can you tell a difference in using this one with keratin versus one that doesn't hat keratin in it?
Amanda M.
Does this dry shampoo compare to he other leasing ones out there?

Amazon