BY SUAVE

Our Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner contains keratin and gently cleanses & seals your hair cuticles for:

• Lower Sulfates*
  • Vibrant color
  • 48h frizz control for manageable hair

*vs. current Suave Professionals® shampoos

To enhance smoothness, try Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, PEG-150 Distearate, Benzophenone-4, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77497)

Buy on Amazon
Amanda J.
I love the way this shampoo smells! It works great and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. My hair gets easily tangled but after I use this paired with the conditioner, my hair is tangle free. After I blow dry my hair, my hair always looks super shiny after using this. It gives salon quality results at a fraction of the price. I highly recommend this shampoo!
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Love this product!! It smells amazing and it leaves your hair smooth and extremely shiny. A little goes a long way, especially for girls with long and thick hair. I love all of Suave’s shampoo and conditioner products.
Ruby C.
Brownsville
This product is pretty good for it's price. If you are in a strictly budget I recommend Suave products. Their effect won't last much but you can always use some more for a smooth and controllable hair.
Arianna J.
Parsons
This shampoo is one of my favorites. Helps my hair feels softer and healthier. It also smells amazing. I just don't use it everytime I wash my hair so it doesn't cause buildup or anything like that
Alicia W.
I love this product it does make my hair feel nice but wished it was made with more natural products I have normal mixes white and black hair and was really good for more curls it lathers really well I would buy again
Jessica C.
Naperville
Good product but not the best for my hair. It is a good price and smells good. I still use it for my girls hair. It largest great but don’t overuse. I think it’s best for more damaged hair.
Andy M.
Lexington Park
I always get comments on how great my hair looks after using this shampoo. I get asked if I redyed it! It protects my color and makes it brighter, and I love it! This is my go to shampoo.
Shauna C.
I mostly buy this because its convenient and its affordable. Nothing special bit it smells good and makes my hair clean and soft.
Cherish T.
This product is good to use after dying hair to ensure that the color last longer. It smells okay overall and has an ok lather
Brittney H.
Oshkosh, WI
One of my favorites it smells so good and works better then even high end stuff iv bought before they are such huge bottles