Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo 12.6 oz uploaded by Michelle G.

BY SUAVE

Suave® Professionals Color Protection Shampoo.

Salon proven to protect as well as Biolage®*.

For color treated hair. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "No matter how much I limit the amount I use in my hair it always seems to leave a film or something like make my hair look greasy even right after I shower and blow dry it." in 1 review
  • "Smells great but it is just too drying, I had to condition my hair for nearly a week to get it back to where it was not so straw-like" in 1 review
  • "It does a pretty good job and the price is great!" in 1 review
  • "Good quality keeping my hair shiny and moisturized." in 1 review
Veronica C.
It’s okay for keeping color in. I used it when I died my hair dark and it kept that in pretty well but it’s harder when it comes to an actual color. It’s good for the price but there’s better ones.
Megan M.
Almond, WI
This product is one of my favorites because of how well it works. It is not expensive at all and not one of those high end shampoo and conditioners that not everyone can afford. It works so well on the hair. My hair is super snarley and this is one of the only shampoos and conditioners that leave my hair untangled.
Nidia R.
San Benito , TX
After I dyed my hair red I needed a color protection shampoo that would be within my budget. A great product for its value. Leaves hair smelling good and with a softness. Totally recommend it and I have purchased more than once.
Rocio G.
This is the best shampoo color protection and it's affordable. It was recommended by my cousin. First time trying it i was kind of afraid that it would leave my hair not soft and it was the opposite it felt really soft. I would totally recommend this shampoo for people that have dyed their hair. It won't strip off the hair dye and help you not to fade! i give it a 5/5
Christina  H.
Jarrettsville, MD
This is actually one of the few keratin shampoos I have tried that really smoothd out my hair. I have curly frizzy hair naturally and sometimes found that this shampoo got rid of my natural curl. Which was great when looking to straighten it. The smell was ok nothing special but overall would recommend.
Mari R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I used this product for a really long time, about 2 years. It had always worked very very well. I loved it! I love the fact that it's keratin infused because that's really good for people who have color treated their hair to repair the dead ends and any breakage. I loved it and still do!!
Haleigh P.
I LOVE this because it made my hair so soft and shiny. It keeps your hair feeling lightweight and it doesn't feel weighted down with chemicals. The scent is wonderful and lasts all day, making this product very effective. I would for sure recommend this to others.
Karla H.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I really liked this shampoo. I felt like it did not leave any residue or dry out my hair. Hit was an overall good shampoo but I did not see significant "keratin benefits". This may lessen the frizz in your hair a bit, but not a significant amount.
Abbey M.
Cookeville , TN
I got this product at Kmart and its extremely affordable and it works great! It smoothd out my hair and helped with the frizziness! My aunt recommended it to me and now I recommend it to my friends and they love it as well! very satisfied!
Jennifer C.
Ceres, CA
I like this shampoo, it has a nice scent and I feel like it cleans my hair well, it doesn't smell nasty afterwards or leaves a film on my hair. It's a good value for the money unlike other brands that are really good on the hair but are pricey and it does the same job, it's my go to hair care item. I'm satisfied with this shampoo.