BY SUAVE

Description:

Infused with Moroccan argan oil, our Color Care Sh oo & ; Conditioner System provides your hair with vibrant color, noticeable shine, and long-lasting conditioning. Suave Professionals Color Care Shampoo Moroccan Infusion 12.6 oz

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Citric Acid, PPG-9, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-45M, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33 (CI 17200), Yellow 5 (19140).

Directions:

Instructions: Use as directed on package

• I have just bought this shampoo and coditioner. is it a g...3 Answers
Suave® Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo
  • "I love all suave hair care products but I just wasn't a big fan of the smell of this one." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft and no frizz or fly aways." in 1 review
Simone R.
I started with just the keratin infusion and then moved on to the color care keratin infusion. I have used this for three years and I love it. The description on here does not match the one on my bottle. I’m pointing this out because I love that this product I have is oil free. It has done such a great job along with the conditioner. This shampoo does a great job at cleansing while not over stripping my frizzy hair or making my greasy scalp worse. I have looked for other keratin shampoos that could be better, but they all have oil. This is the only one I found that doesn’t have oils. I think it does a great job at keeping color in as well obviously.
Veronica C.
It’s okay for keeping color in. I used it when I died my hair dark and it kept that in pretty well but it’s harder when it comes to an actual color. It’s good for the price but there’s better ones.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this every time I was, along with the matching conditioner. It's probably the work of the conditioner, but my hair feels pretty nice afterward. I do notice some dye coming out each time I wash, but that could be attributed to the dye itself or the fact that my hair doesn't always hold color very well. I have been using this product for a while.
Justine A.
2004 reviews
This is such a great shampoo for the price. It is great for my color treated hair. I had a coupon and decided to pick it up. It works really well and keeps my hair soft and healthy.
Kayla R.
I was pleasantly surprised with the Suave Professionals line of hair care. Not only do the products smell great, but they also work! I started using this in the winter when my frizzy ends were out of control. The Suave Professionals Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner did wonders for my hair and tamed the frizz.
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
Always has been one of my main go tos. Very very cheap but high quality for my hair. I realize everyone’s hair is different but this worked wonders on mine. Not to mention I looove the smell
Cecily S.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This is a great shampoo for color treated hair. My color has never faded since I used this shampoo, however, it doesn't help with frizz as i thought the keratin was supposed to do. I will still continue to use it until i find something better.
Emily R.
I absolutely love this product! My hair has become so much thicker and I have noticed less breakage. It’s the only shampoo that doesn’t make my scalp itchy as I have sensitive skin. It also keeps my hair from getting too oily throughout the day.
Jennifer C.
Dumont
I love this product. It keeps color in. I have both the shampoo and conditioner. They seem to work well together. Such a great price if you dont want to spend a lot of money.
Chrissy S.
Easton, PA
OHMYGOSH THIS SMELLS SO GOOD!! I love the subtle scent of roses that go into your hair.  I am already a fan of the Suave Professionals line but this is a new favorite!
veronica b.
York, PA
I have just bought this shampoo and coditioner. is it a good line to help restore damaged hair?