BY SUAVE

For Color Treated &Amp; Frizzy Hair New Lower Sulfates Formulated For Ultimate Smoothness Natural Keratin Protein In Hair Depletes Over Time Leaving It Unmanageable, Frizzy, And Harder To Style. This Lower Sulfate, Ph-Balanced Shampoo, Formulated With Keralock&Trade;&Nbsp; Technology, Gently Cleanses To Help Keep Color Vibrant, Infuses Keratin Inside The Hair Fiber And Provides Lasting Smoothness. Color Care System Contains Keratin &Amp; Gently Cleanses For: Vibrant Color Frizz Control For Up To 48 Hours Smooth &Amp; Manageable Hair Questions Or Comments: 1-800-782-8301 Made In Usa see more...

• I have just bought this shampoo and coditioner. is it a good line...3 Answers
Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo
  • "I love all suave hair care products but I just wasn't a big fan of the smell of this one." in 1 review
  • "It leaves my hair soft and no frizz or fly aways." in 1 review
Kayla R.
I was pleasantly surprised with the Suave Professionals line of hair care. Not only do the products smell great, but they also work! I started using this in the winter when my frizzy ends were out of control. The Suave Professionals Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner did wonders for my hair and tamed the frizz.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
I use this every time I was, along with the matching conditioner. It's probably the work of the conditioner, but my hair feels pretty nice afterward. I do notice some dye coming out each time I wash, but that could be attributed to the dye itself or the fact that my hair doesn't always hold color very well. I have been using this product for a while.
Ranika P.
Townsend, MT
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo more...
Always has been one of my main go tos. Very very cheap but high quality for my hair. I realize everyone’s hair is different but this worked wonders on mine. Not to mention I looove the smell
Cecily S.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This is a great shampoo for color treated hair. My color has never faded since I used this shampoo, however, it doesn't help with frizz as i thought the keratin was supposed to do. I will still continue to use it until i find something better.
Emily R.
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo more...
I absolutely love this product! My hair has become so much thicker and I have noticed less breakage. It’s the only shampoo that doesn’t make my scalp itchy as I have sensitive skin. It also keeps my hair from getting too oily throughout the day.
Chrissy S.
Easton, PA
Review for: Other more...
OHMYGOSH THIS SMELLS SO GOOD!! I love the subtle scent of roses that go into your hair.  I am already a fan of the Suave Professionals line but this is a new favorite!
Abii C.
Love this shampoo and I also use the conditioner!!! Makes my hair feel Amazing!!! I started to use it after I started to dye my hair blonde and was messing my hair up! My hair was dry and just plain nasty!!! But this pair has helped my hair so much!!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I love how soft this made my hair and how it really made my color pop especially after not having my hair colored in months. Loved the scent and how long it lasted! Def satisfied customer and you get well over what you pay for. I used the whole line with the conditioner and the leave in treatment! It's AH-amazing!
Milagros T.
Gunter, TX
I've been using this for about a month ! My hair looks and feels super soft ! It's best for combination hair! And it smells amazing ! Lathers great and conditioner smells good as well ! Definitely satisfying ! Recommend to try something new !Suave Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo for Unisex
Evanz D.
I love the scent and how soft it is for my hair. I've tried a lot of shampoos for color treated hair but this by far is the best and works for me best. It brings back the smoothness and gives shine on your dried color treated hair making the color vibrant.
veronica b.
York, PA
I have just bought this shampoo and coditioner. is it a good line to help restore damaged hair?