2 colors available

BY SUAVE #50 in Dry Shampoo

The Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM range provides up to 48 hour frizz control, and is formulated to gently transform hair into sleek, smooth perfection. Formulated with unique KeralockTM Technology, these breakthrough products condition hair and make it easy to style. Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM is salon proven to work as well as comparable Kerastase® products.

Instantly absorbs oil to refresh hair and extend your colored look.

• Formulated with KeralockTM Technology, this dry shampoo for color treated hair leaves hair smooth and manageable between washes
  • Salon proven to refresh hair as well as Kerastase® Powder Bluff®

• I have been curious about this product. In the past dry shampoo mak...6 Answers
  • Does this smell good? And also does it make your scalp dry or itchy...1 Answers
  • I have curly hair & am nervous with dry shampoos.. would this l...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
If you're a suave fan, you know they have a reputation for providing quality products without overcharging their customers. Check the ingredients on the back of their stuff and compare them to the luxury brands, and you'll find they're practically the same!

As far as dry shampoos are concerned, this is amazing! If I suffer from a greasy hair day, but don't have time to take a shower, I spray this in my hair, work it through with a brush, and voila - my hair looks good enough to take out in the world! It also smells good, and leaves it looking shiny and brilliant.

I don't dye my hair, but somehow, I ended up getting this dry shampoo. I can't remember my reason for the selection, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was because of the price point.

My friend got some expensive, luxury dry shampoo at the salon and let me use a little bit. It didn't do anything that this doesn't do! The only real difference is she spent $20 and I spent $3.50 for basically the same thing!
Lovely Kate N.
Lovely Kate N.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo! Super affordable (around $3-$4) and it does the job!
I used to really like the Batiste dry shampoos, but they're pricey and I just don't think they're worth it.
But this one does such a great job at eliminating oil and to doesn't leave me with whote stuff all over my scalp. Plus what I've noticed with a lot of dry shampoos is that after a few hours, my hair starts feeling rough and heavy and disgusting, but this doesn't do that at all! I can use this about 2 days in a row before I start feeling gross that I haven't washed my hair.
Anyways! I've used this product on my friend that gets super oily hair and it amazes me that it actually does the job because no other dry shampoos work for her!!
I noticed that they don't really sell this anymore at target so whenever I actually find it somewhere I take all their stock and buy it haha.
That's how much I like this.
I literally have like 7 cans of this stocked up.
Alison C.
Alison C.
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
I've grown a bit lazy when it comes to washing my hair now that my hair is longer. I can usually go quite a few days before it starts to look greasy (my sisters are quite jealous of that, ha). I have heard great things about dry shampoo and decided to give this product a try. I had a coupon so this product was only $2.50 or so. I followed the instructions that were on the can and feel that Suave dry shampoo does a great job and making your hair "lift." I was afraid it may make my hair "greasier" for whatever reason (I've had friends who have used dry shampoo and have gotten opposite results); however, it did just the opposite. I also don't mind the fragrance it gives off! Will definitely keep on using and will recommend this to my friends!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Bridgewater, NJ
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
This is my favorite dry shampoo because it is affordable as well as useful. It smells amazing and it works really well. The only thing that I can criticize it on is that, if your hair is REALLY greasy, it WILL NOT make it look like you just washed it. So if you're planning on using this dry shampoo for 4-5 day old hair, don't expect it to come out looking like you just showered and blow-dried your hair. I works perfect for 2nd or even 3rd day hair though!
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Orem, Ut
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
I have tried several dry shampoos and this is the one I keep going back to. The smell is great, it doesn't leave a white/gray residue on my hair, and it allows me to go an extra day (sometimes 2!) without shampooing. I buy it in the 2-pack from Target so I always have it on hand! It works great the day of, but I like to apply it at night, rub it through with my fingers a little bit, and let it work its magic overnight. Also, you can't beat the price!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Conyers, GA
Hands down the best dry shampoo I have ever used!!!!
Let me put it this way so I don't have to go into crazy detail: I have used this when my hair was bleached blonde and should have been straw like, but this stuff fed it the nutrients it needed. And currently I am dyed the blackest black ( i love extremes) and it keeps my color looking the same as it did when I walked out the salon! I am vibrant, I am moisturized and there is no frizz!
Erinn L.
Erinn L.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
I was really surprised at how much I liked this dry shampoo, especially considering the price. I usually don't have as much luck with drugstore brand dry shampoo but this one works great! I'm a (not natural) blonde and so I like that there is a small amount of residue from this. Once you spray it and rub it in, it disappears, but it helps hide my roots better than the sprays with zero residue. I will definitely be using this one again!
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
Since I dye my hair a lot I like the color clear dry shampoo I try not to wash my hair but once every three days and this definitely helps my hair not look so greasy and still have that fresh and clean look like I just got out of the shower and this product really helps with that like I say and many of my reviews on hair products I don't like for my hair to look greasy in anyway in this product definitely helps with that!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: Aerosol Can
I love the Suave brand of dry shampoos. I love their price point. I've tried many different brands but find myself coming back to Suave. It's cheaper, good quality, & I can always find it @ the places I'm shopping (Wal-Mart, Meijer, Kroger, etc.). I only gave this 3 stars because I don't think it's any different than the typical dry shampoo from Suave. I've never noticed a difference in the "professionals" line of products
Grace A.
Grace A.
Review for: Aerosol Can
I bought this as a first attempt at using dry shampoo and it was the most inexpensive. I really don't like this and I am waiting to finish it up. I have fairly straight , dry hair and this does almost nothing to help it and to top it of, it smells really sweet ... Like give me a headache sweet. It also leaves that white cast which everyone hates but that is with most dry shampoos so cannot hold it against this product .
Shanda S.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
Has anyone else purchased this in the gold packaging? I haven't ever found this in the silver can as pictured, but found the exact wording on a gold can.
Bobbi W.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I have been curious about this product. In the past dry shampoo makes my hair feel like it has a weird texture. Does this product change the texture or make your hair feel different?
Randi
Randi
I have curly hair & am nervous with dry shampoos.. would this leave my curly hair oily?
Serena Y.
Serena Y.
san Francisco , CA
Does this smell good? And also does it make your scalp dry or itchy? #dryshampoochallenge
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
Does this product make anyone ones hair oily?