BY SUAVE #40 in Dry Shampoo

The Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM range provides up to 48 hour frizz control, and is formulated to gently transform hair into sleek, smooth perfection. Formulated with unique KeralockTM Technology, these breakthrough products condition hair and make it easy to style. Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM is salon proven to work as well as comparable Kerastase® products.

Instantly absorbs oil to refresh hair and extend your colored look.

• Formulated with KeralockTM Technology, this dry shampoo for color treated hair leaves hair smooth and manageable between washes
  • Salon proven to refresh hair as well as Kerastase® Powder Bluff®

• I have been curious about this product. In the past dry shampoo m...6 Answers
  • Does this smell good? And also does it make your scalp dry or itc...1 Answers
  • I have curly hair & am nervous with dry shampoos.. would this...2 Answers
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
This product feels so good on my hair and really does eliminate frizz. What I love most is the smell, I have been seeing some bad reviews about the smell, but I personally LOVE it. It smells like the expensive products my hair dresser uses on me that I cannot afford for myself. I have been looking for a scent similar to this and I found it. Please never change it!! see less
Sydney G.
Review for: Aerosol Can
I got this to try and help with my oily scalp without harming my hair color. It doesn’t leave anything behind on my hair and I can usually go another 1-2 days without washing my hair. I love it and I’ll be buying it again.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells sweet but not overly exaggerated. Very lightweight . Easy to apply . I got mine at my local drug store. Great price , amazing results . I use mine whenever I can remember to use it I would buy t again !
Pamela M.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually love suave products, but this one fell a bit short. The smell is nice but once it's on your head it doesn't refresh your hair it just sort of masks the "dirt". I felt like the product was heavier than other dry shampoos I have tried and left a noticeable residue on my brunette hair. I love you suave, but not on this one.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Aerosol Can
I have to be honest and say this has been my least favorite dry shampoo out there (and I've tried a lot!) This left a weird residue that made my hair feel and look dirty! It didn't really help with the oils in my hair and instead just made it feel like it was stiff with hairspray. I would not recommend and will not purchase this dry shampoo again.
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this shampoo! It smells awesome and I love the lather. A little goes a long way with this product. There's no lingering residue, or overwhelming odors.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
I liked this alright, but I was disappointed that a product labelled "color care" had such a stark white finish. It took a lot of blending to get the white to fade, but it did help the cleanliness of my hair so I appreciated that. I liked the volume it gave my hair as well, but I can't get past how white it came out when it's meant for colored hair. I did enjoy the price, so it wasn't a bad buy, I just wouldn't purchase if you don't have lightly colored hair.
Tiffany H.
Lafayette
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
I have long hair so washing my hair gets aggravating at times. When my hair starts to look greasy i spray this in my hair and i go. So far this is the best dry shampoo i have found. After using this i can go without washing my hair a few days. i am definitely satisfied with this product.
Chloe S.
Ocala, Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I have colored my hair before I need products like this to help strengthen and restore my hair and honestly this works great! 100% recommend for those who have damaged hair.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell to this dry shampoo. Stays in hair and smells great throughout the day without being overpowering. Doesn’t spray on with heavy white cast which is nice. Keeps oils at bay without nasty buildup in the hair. Good for damaged color treated hair.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
Has anyone else purchased this in the gold packaging? I haven't ever found this in the silver can as pictured, but found the exact wording on a gold can.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I have been curious about this product. In the past dry shampoo makes my hair feel like it has a weird texture. Does this product change the texture or make your hair feel different?
Randi
I have curly hair & am nervous with dry shampoos.. would this leave my curly hair oily?
Serena Y.
San Francisco , CA
Does this smell good? And also does it make your scalp dry or itchy? #dryshampoochallenge
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
Does this product make anyone ones hair oily?