Add a Photo

By SUAVE
#12 in Dry Shampoo

The Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM range provides up to 48 hour frizz control, and is formulated to gently transform hair into sleek, smooth perfection. Formulated with unique KeralockTM Technology, these breakthrough products condition hair and make it easy to style. Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM is salon proven to work as well as comparable Kerastase® products.

Instantly absorbs oil to refresh hair and extend your colored look.

• Formulated with KeralockTM Technology, this dry shampoo for color treated hair leaves hair smooth and manageable between washes
  • Salon proven to refresh hair as well as Kerastase® Powder Bluff®
Photos (15)
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
March 14, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
If you're a suave fan, you know they have a reputation for providing quality products without overcharging their customers. Check the ingredients on the back of their stuff and compare them to the luxury brands, and you'll find they're practically the same!

As far as dry shampoos are concerned, this is amazing! If I suffer from a greasy hair day, but don't have time to take a shower, I spray this in my hair, work it through with a brush, and voila - my hair looks good enough to take out in the world! It also smells good, and leaves it looking shiny and brilliant.

I don't dye my hair, but somehow, I ended up getting this dry shampoo. I can't remember my reason for the selection, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was because of the price point.

My friend got some expensive, luxury dry shampoo at the salon and let me use a little bit. It didn't do anything that this doesn't do! The only real difference is she spent $20 and I spent $3.50 for basically the same thing!
Lovely Kate N.
Lovely Kate N.
Los Angeles, CA
March 4, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo! Super affordable (around $3-$4) and it does the job!
I used to really like the Batiste dry shampoos, but they're pricey and I just don't think they're worth it.
But this one does such a great job at eliminating oil and to doesn't leave me with whote stuff all over my scalp. Plus what I've noticed with a lot of dry shampoos is that after a few hours, my hair starts feeling rough and heavy and disgusting, but this doesn't do that at all! I can use this about 2 days in a row before I start feeling gross that I haven't washed my hair.
Anyways! I've used this product on my friend that gets super oily hair and it amazes me that it actually does the job because no other dry shampoos work for her!!
I noticed that they don't really sell this anymore at target so whenever I actually find it somewhere I take all their stock and buy it haha.
That's how much I like this.
I literally have like 7 cans of this stocked up.
Alison C.
Alison C.
April 6, 2016, 2:53 p.m.
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
I've grown a bit lazy when it comes to washing my hair now that my hair is longer. I can usually go quite a few days before it starts to look greasy (my sisters are quite jealous of that, ha). I have heard great things about dry shampoo and decided to give this product a try. I had a coupon so this product was only $2.50 or so. I followed the instructions that were on the can and feel that Suave dry shampoo does a great job and making your hair "lift." I was afraid it may make my hair "greasier" for whatever reason (I've had friends who have used dry shampoo and have gotten opposite results); however, it did just the opposite. I also don't mind the fragrance it gives off! Will definitely keep on using and will recommend this to my friends!
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Jan. 11, 2016, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Aerosol Can
I never used dry shampoo before this but I absolutely LOVE this product! I dyed my hair blue so I wanted something that would lessen the amount of hair washes I did but left my hair smelling and feeling good. This is great! When applied correctly, it leaves absolutely NO residue and it leaves your hair with plenty of volume! I often wake up with bed head and it even fixes that! Not to mention it smells incredible! I absolutely will be purchasing this again and I recommend it to anyone who wants to try dry shampoo! I seriously can't get over how in love with this product I am!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Bridgewater, NJ
June 16, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
This is my favorite dry shampoo because it is affordable as well as useful. It smells amazing and it works really well. The only thing that I can criticize it on is that, if your hair is REALLY greasy, it WILL NOT make it look like you just washed it. So if you're planning on using this dry shampoo for 4-5 day old hair, don't expect it to come out looking like you just showered and blow-dried your hair. I works perfect for 2nd or even 3rd day hair though!
Annie P.
Annie P.
Bothell, WA
Jan. 21, 2016, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
Great dry shampoo! The smell is very pleasant and absorbs so much oil leaving your hair feeling refreshed without the white powdery residue that many other brands will leave. You must use this product appropriately though! Spray from an arms length away, wait 10-15 min for it to absorb the oil, then massage into the scalp. If you spray directly onto a greasy spot and rub immediately it will look awful. Read the directions and this works like a charm.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Orem, Ut
May 5, 2016, 11:04 a.m.
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
I have tried several dry shampoos and this is the one I keep going back to. The smell is great, it doesn't leave a white/gray residue on my hair, and it allows me to go an extra day (sometimes 2!) without shampooing. I buy it in the 2-pack from Target so I always have it on hand! It works great the day of, but I like to apply it at night, rub it through with my fingers a little bit, and let it work its magic overnight. Also, you can't beat the price!
Haley B.
Haley B.
Asheboro, NC
Jan. 29, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
I really enjoy this dry shampoo for the days that I am either in a hurry or too lazy to wash my hair. When using this product, just spray about a foot away from your hair and then shake it through your hair with your fingers. I would refrain from brushing it. Although this product does make your hair less greasy and oily, it usually only does the job one day, on day two or three, you need to start washing your hair again because you can notice.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Conyers, GA
Hands down the best dry shampoo I have ever used!!!!
Let me put it this way so I don't have to go into crazy detail: I have used this when my hair was bleached blonde and should have been straw like, but this stuff fed it the nutrients it needed. And currently I am dyed the blackest black ( i love extremes) and it keeps my color looking the same as it did when I walked out the salon! I am vibrant, I am moisturized and there is no frizz!
ciera r.
ciera r.
Feb. 5, 2016, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz
Out of the suave dry shampoo's that they have this one is my fav! The smell for one is good and I can't complain. Obviously no one want's to put something in their hair that does not appeal to them. Suave is a nice cheap reasonably priced brand so when in doubt for dry shampoo this is in my top 3 for go to. I would recommend this to anyone. It's great for quick on the go life. Also a helpful item when curling or straightening your hair!
Shanda S.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
Has anyone else purchased this in the gold packaging? I haven't ever found this in the silver can as pictured, but found the exact wording on a gold can.
Bobbi W.
Bobbi W.
Hurricane, WV
I have been curious about this product. In the past dry shampoo makes my hair feel like it has a weird texture. Does this product change the texture or make your hair feel different?
Randi
Randi
I have curly hair & am nervous with dry shampoos.. would this leave my curly hair oily?
Serena Y.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Does this smell good? And also does it make your scalp dry or itchy? #dryshampoochallenge
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
Does this product make anyone ones hair oily?