BY SUAVE

The Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM range provides up to 48 hour frizz control, and is formulated to gently transform hair into sleek, smooth perfection. Formulated with unique KeralockTM Technology, these breakthrough products condition hair and make it easy to style. Suave Professionals® Keratin InfusionTM is salon proven to work as well as comparable Kerastase® products.

Instantly absorbs oil to refresh hair and extend your colored look.

• Formulated with KeralockTM Technology, this dry shampoo for color treated hair leaves hair smooth and manageable between washes
  • Salon proven to refresh hair as well as Kerastase® Powder Bluff®

• I have been curious about this product. In the past dry shampoo m...6 Answers
  • Does this smell good? And also does it make your scalp dry or itc...1 Answers
  • I have curly hair & am nervous with dry shampoos.. would this...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cheley N.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is good and budget friendly. It does what it needs to but my only issue is that it doesn’t last. I need to re-apply and brush my hair frequently for this to work. I also hate that it takes a little longer to brush out the spray color.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Aerosol Can more...
This product is just ok. I like that it's an affordable option, but I just can't get past the white residue that comes out. For me, I found this difficult to brush out and blend.
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Aerosol Can more...
I have to be honest and say this has been my least favorite dry shampoo out there (and I've tried a lot!) This left a weird residue that made my hair feel and look dirty! It didn't really help with the oils in my hair and instead just made it feel like it was stiff with hairspray. I would not recommend and will not purchase this dry shampoo again.
Tiffany H.
Lafayette
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Dry Shampoo, 5 oz more...
I have long hair so washing my hair gets aggravating at times. When my hair starts to look greasy i spray this in my hair and i go. So far this is the best dry shampoo i have found. After using this i can go without washing my hair a few days. i am definitely satisfied with this product.
Adrian V.
Pasco
So I’ve use this product for months now and it’s helped my hair a lot since I have colored hair. Usually this brand doesn’t leave residue like others and it smells really good. So I was completely satisfied by this product obviously there’s they are better brands out there but this is an affordable one and works really well.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Great smell to this dry shampoo. Stays in hair and smells great throughout the day without being overpowering. Doesn’t spray on with heavy white cast which is nice. Keeps oils at bay without nasty buildup in the hair. Good for damaged color treated hair.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
This product feels so good on my hair and really does eliminate frizz. What I love most is the smell, I have been seeing some bad reviews about the smell, but I personally LOVE it. It smells like the expensive products my hair dresser uses on me that I cannot afford for myself. I have been looking for a scent similar to this and I found it. Please never change it!! see less
Abby C.
Brimfield , IL
I use this in the dry shampoo, conditioner and dry shampoo and it never disappoints. I've been using these for about a month now and my hair has never looked healthier. I also bleach my hair so it keeps the color from fading very well.
Hailey L.
I have used this product a few times and it hasn’t let me down. Works well and safe for daily use. I am satisfied with it and I haven’t found any cons. It smells wonderful and the scent lasts all day. I recommend.
Ann K.
This is by far my favorite Dry Shampoo! I’ve tried several different brands & always come back to this. It smells fabulous, it’s lightweight on my fine hair, & gives me volume! I love the packaging, too!!!
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
Has anyone else purchased this in the gold packaging? I haven't ever found this in the silver can as pictured, but found the exact wording on a gold can.
Bobbi W.
WV, ['', '', '']
I have been curious about this product. In the past dry shampoo makes my hair feel like it has a weird texture. Does this product change the texture or make your hair feel different?
Randi
I have curly hair & am nervous with dry shampoos.. would this leave my curly hair oily?
Serena Y.
San Francisco , CA
Does this smell good? And also does it make your scalp dry or itchy? #dryshampoochallenge
Elisa S.
Conroe, TX
Does this product make anyone ones hair oily?