BY SUAVE

Description:

Our Color Care Shampoo & Conditioner contains keratin and gently cleanses & seals your hair cuticles for:

• Lower Sulfates*
  • Vibrant color
  • 48h frizz control for manageable hair

*vs. current Suave Professionals® shampoos

To enhance smoothness, try Keratin Infusion Leave-In Conditioner.

Buy on Amazon
Shannon K.
Elkins Park
Both the shampoo and conditioner set really helped to transform my hair! I have color treated hair and I have for quite some time so the keratin inside helps to bring life back into my hair and make it shiny and appear new!!! 10/10 would recommend to people with color treated hair or for people who need some life brought back to it!
anaika h.
NEW HAVEN, CT
Suave is okay, i really dont like using it. It drys up my scalp, dont get me wrong the smell is very good but i cant personally use it myself. It's in my opinion but im pretty sure lots of people love it and thats fine things work diffrently in others.
Horacia Deaudra D.
Dallas
This is my first time using this product. It nice and thick, creamy. The smell is very nice kind of sweet a little citrus but very refreshing. I'm not looking for it to get or keep my hair straight but just to how my hair would enteract with the product. I needed something right then and it was within the budget so I went for it. Let me get a few more washes then I can really give you the goods on this one. But so far I like how clean my hair got and how it made my hair feel. Lots of hydration, so far so good.
Olguiisz P.
Me encanta, te deja el cabello súper suave y con brillo y lo mejor de todo es que es súper barato, lo recomiendo totalmente.
I love it, it leaves your hair super soft and shiny and best of all is that it is super cheap, I recommend it totally.
Mia A.
LOVE. THIS. STUFF.
Besides Garnier this is my go to conditioner and it makes your hair very shiny. It never lets me down whenever I take a break from this stuff when I come back using it, it works even better than the first time!
Tamara C.
Keratin is so valuable for our hair! Seeing it added to our shampoos is a so great. Suave keratin is easy on my hair. It gives it a soft texture and the added keratin is giving my hair a boost of protection! Win, win. The price is very inexpensive.
Lissette G.
New London , CT
Really good conditioner! Used twice because my type of hair is normal and this conditioner it is more for like dry scalp! Your color will be brighter than ever! But too greasy for myself! But definitely recommended ! Good price good scent!
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
This is a great affordable shampoo. Lathers nicely and has such a great smell. The bottle states it has Keratin for strengthening the hair. I am not sure if this claim is true or not but it cleans my hairs and smells good.
Megan T.
Auburn
I tried this product and I did not realize it was for colored hair. I do not color my hair anymore, so I was little a disappointed in myself for grabbing this! It made my hair feel stiff and the smell was alright.
Sarah C.
S Yarmouth, MA
My current shampoo and conditioner I’ve been using for a few months now. It helps so much to reduce frizz and overall smooth my hair. I would recommend this to anyone with frizzy, unmanageable hair. Love