BY SUAVE

For Color Treated &Amp; Frizzy Hair New Formulated For Ultimate Smoothness Natural Keratin Protein In Hair Depletes Over Time Leaving It Unmanageable, Frizzy, And Harder To Style. This Deep Nourishing Conditioner, Formulated With Keralock&Trade; Technology, Infuses Keratin And Seals The Hair Cuticle From The Outside. Enriched With Uv Complex To Help Prevent Color From Fading.&Nbsp; Color Care System Contains Keratin &Amp; Gently Cleanses For: Vibrant Color Frizz Control For Up To 48 Hours Smooth &Amp; Manageable Hair Questions Or Comments: 1-800-782-8301 Made In Usa see more...

• is this good for my medium/thick frizzy dry hair?1 Answers
  • I am not sure if it will keep the red from coming out, but i do k...1 Answers
  • Is this good to use for red hair girls??1 Answers
Amber G.
Florence, AL
Review for: Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Conditioner, 12.6 oz more...
I knew as soon as I put this on my hair it was different in a great way. My hair has lots of blonde highlights and my shampoo & conditioner seemed to leave it so dry, tangled & frizzy after I showered. I had no idea what to use there were so many different products at the store. I just took a chance on this and boy am I glad I did. It feels so luxurious, shampoo lathers very well and just feels smoothing on the hair. My hair didn't feel like a tangled mess when I was done. Hallelujah. I had been having to put a smoothing creme on my ends after blow drying, but not after I used this. I just shampooed, used the conditioner & was able to blow dry and walk out the door! Get it! Wonderful value.
Renee B.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love this conditioner. It leaves your hair feeling super silky and smooth. My hair is wavy to curly texture and very unmanageable and frizzy and this helps to keep my hair in check.
Jessica C.
Ivel, KY
One of my favorite products. I love the smell and I can tell a difference in how my hair feels when I use this. The price is absolutely fantastic as well. My go to.
Jessica L.
I love this conditioner, because it is cheap and effective. It makes my hair smell fantastic and super soft. I love that it contains keratin! I have super frizzy hair and it is perfect for frizzy or color-treated hair!
Arlene M.
Hesperia, CA
I love all the Suave products and since I color my hair, I use their conditioner. It helps my color last and it leaves my hair soft and shiny. Great product and not heavy on my wallet!
Emily H.
I really like this brand of hair care products one because they are reasonably priced and two because they leave my hair with an amazing clean feeling and smell.
April B.
Chesterfield, MI
I love the way this conditioner smells. It makes my hair smell so clean and my hair feels really soft after using this. Affordable price. Highly recommend to anyone.
Elizabeth S.
This is literally my #1 favorite conditioner and shampoo. The combination of both leaves my hair extremely soft and smooth. I have very long frizzy black hair and my hair gets tangled so easily it's annoying, but these hair products help my hair not get as tangled. It also leaves my hair super shiny and my black dye has been going strong for months. I haven't redyed my hair and it's still very vibrant. I would definitely recommend these products if you have very long hair that gets tangled easily and also if you have colored hair as this will keep the color very vibrant!!
Abii C.
Love this conditioner and I also use the shampoo!!! Makes my hair feel Amazing!!! I started to use it after I started to dye my hair blonde and was messing my hair up! My hair was dry and just plain nasty!!! But this pair has helped my hair so much!!!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Absolutely amazing.  Love this product and all the Suave gold line products.  This is a great quality conditioner and an even great price.  Would definitely recommend this product.  I use it for myself and my three daughters.
brooke c.
st louis
is this good for my medium/thick frizzy dry hair?
Ina S.
tromsø
Is this good to use for red hair girls??
Mayela G.
Garland, TX
I am not sure if it will keep the red from coming out, but i do know that it will help it look healthier.