BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoo: Model No. : 10107 Shipping Weight (in pounds): 2.29 Product in Inches (L x W x H): 3.54 x 2.87 x 9.5 see more...

• Does this contain the type of alcohol that dried out your hair?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo make your hair soft? And if there one that is f...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Madelyn B.
Racine , WI
I have tried lots of shampoos and I keep coming back to Suave. The results can not be beat for the price. My hair always feels smooth, shiny, moisturizers, clean, and healthy. I would buy again.
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
Works really well leaves my hair soft and manageable. I buy this when I'm on a budget or during the summer when I'm going to the pool and beach and washing my hair almost everyday so not to waste expensive products. This does what it should for the price you pay it's more then worth it
Eliza R.
Richmond, IN
I was SO disappointed when I tried this shampoo (and the corresponding conditioner, too). I usually love Suave hair care, but the shampoo didn't actually make my hair feel clean, and it kept getting my hair tangled and feeling dry. If you're trying Suave shampoo, try a different one!
Paige B.
Greenville, OH
I currently use this shampoo and conditioner set by suave. It's pretty decent. Keeps my hair soft and moisturized. My hair doesn't feel brittle or oily. I really enjoy it. Only thing I would change is the scent I really don't care for.
Maria H.
Bellevue, WA
I've used this for years. It isn't my personal favorite. My hair has been dyed and If your hair has been dyed as well I would not recommend using this product. It has left my hair feeling brittle still damaged and not so shiny.
Aileen L.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is wonderful for the price! Definitely moisturizers my thick and brittle hair. Unfortunately, the sulfates irritate my scalp. Finishing my shower with a quick vinegar rinse to the scalp helps remedy this problem, though.
Katie M.
Trophy Club, TX
I've tried many other high end brand shampoos and I come back to this one every time. My hair tangles easy but when I use this it doesn't tangle and always looks shiny and soft! I love it!
Susan P.
San Diego, CA
This works well as a day-to-day shampoo for me. I have thick, fine hair that reacts to humidity. Years ago a stylist had told me that I should use "humectant" to help keep my hair from getting frizzy, and the Suave Professionals Humectant is a great way to get the humectant at an affordable price. Also, despite having sensitive skin, I have never had any negative skin or scalp reactions to Suave products. Would definatley recommend this product to anyone with fine hair that is looking to tame hair without much work.
Suzzie S.
I started using this after using a nexxus brand and it works just as good but it's much more affordable and you get more product!! I have thick dry, curly, hair and I use this shampoo and conditioner and have had amazing results. my hair feels healthier, smoothr, and it smells good. other suave shampoo and conditioner I would recommend is the morrocan and argain oil ones.
Kirsten F.
Laramie, WY
I live in a really cold and dry climate. during the winter, it is hard to find a shampoo that keeps my hair hydrated. when I started using this shampoo, there was a noticeable difference in the moisture level of my hair! my hair felt so great! I love this shampoo and will never use anything different!
Jasmine G.
Does this shampoo make your hair soft? And if there one that is for split ends?
Terena F.
Does this contain the type of alcohol that dried out your hair?