BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoo: Model No. : 10107 Shipping Weight (in pounds): 2.29 Product in Inches (L x W x H): 3.54 x 2.87 x 9.5 see more...

• Does this contain the type of alcohol that dried out your hair?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo make your hair soft? And if there one that is for...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Susan P.
Susan P.
San Diego, CA
This works well as a day-to-day shampoo for me. I have thick, fine hair that reacts to humidity. Years ago a stylist had told me that I should use "humectant" to help keep my hair from getting frizzy, and the Suave Professionals Humectant is a great way to get the humectant at an affordable price. Also, despite having sensitive skin, I have never had any negative skin or scalp reactions to Suave products. Would definatley recommend this product to anyone with fine hair that is looking to tame hair without much work.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this shampoo. It smells wonderful, leaves my hair clean without completely stripping it, works just as well as any salon brand, and has a great price. I have color treated hair that is thicker towards the roots and more thin and fine towards the tips and it works great for me.
Sanjuana B.
Sanjuana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Suave shampoo. They all have a really nice strong smell that lasts a long time. I like the packaging. And it's affordable for the quality and amount of product you get. I use this everyday unless I run out and have a different brand under my sink. I will buy this again.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Dallas, TX
I like the shampoo.and I like the fact that its not pricey but smells so clean. I think it does a great job and you don't need expensive items to get soft shiny hair. I like that there are often coupons available to use for this product making it an even better shampoo.
Daphne G.
Daphne G.
Dallas, TX
This is an alright shampoo. I have only bought this once but during the time I've used it, it left my hair frizzy sometimes. It could probably be that my hair is sensitive. However, it has a nice smell to it and would probably work better on your hair.
avery c.
avery c.
Painesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo. It has a very good value for the amount of product you get and how much it is. It makes my hair nice and shiny and it look really nice when it drys. It is very affordable and you get a good product for the price you pay.
Rosanna M.
Rosanna M.
Plainfield, IL
This is my go to in when my hair is really dry! I love it smells great nice silky feeling and does not weight my hair down. II pick it up at my local Walmart? I have enjoyed so much that I really do not go to another. I would recommend to any one!
I feel this product works just as well as the salon brand. I like to try different products and since this is a low price point, I don't feel bad if I end up not loving it. It's especially great after getting color on your hair.
Heather B.
Heather B.
San Diego, CA
I use this shampoo because it's a good price and keeps my hair clean. Don't know if it does that good at keeping the frizz down when it's humid. It has a good scent and keeps my hair shiny. Recommend for the price.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Sauve daily i love it it leaves my hair clean an smelling good also has awesome with my natural curly hair i use shampoo condiotoner mouse for curly hair an spray gel for curls!! Leaves my hair looking great
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Does this shampoo make your hair soft? And if there one that is for split ends?
Terena F.
Terena F.
Does this contain the type of alcohol that dried out your hair?