Suave Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by member-11d0bSuave Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by brenda G.

BY SUAVE

Deeply moisturizes as well as Nexxus® Therappe®. Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoo restores moisture to dry or damaged hair - for less than the more expensive brands. Humectant Formula generously replenishes moisture and nourishes hair as well as Nexxus® Therappe®**. Leaves hair soft and manageable. The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase.  For details, comments or questions, simply call us at . *Suave Humectant Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo **Ne. see more...

• I have really dry colored hair, will this product help? 1 Answers
  • Does it help tame frizz?2 Answers
  • My hair is really dry and I was thinking in buy this shampoo, Doe...1 Answers
Suave Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair
  • "I live in Florida so I battle humidity all day every day and this truly keeps my hair from turning into a frizz fest when I'm outside in the heat." in 1 review
  • "I have a very dry scalp and often struggle with dandruff, so I got this shampoo thinking it would moisturize my hair and take care of the problem." in 1 review
  • "It is great for dry hair and for an amazing cheap prices you would think u went to a salon but for me after a while it left my head itchy but I switch and went back to it after a week of not using it. " in 1 review
  • "I have searched for a good shampoo on my blonde very fine thin hair and this works AMAZINGLY!" in 1 review
  • "I have very curly and frizzy hair and this always helps to keep it manageable!" in 1 review
Cassie D.
I love the Suave Professionals shampoo & conditioners! It's the only ones I'll use anymore! This and the sleek & shine are my favorite! I have very curly and frizzy hair and this always helps to keep it manageable! And on the plus side it smells great!!
Olivia K.
Wexford, PA
I love this product, great moisture for your hair! After washing it feels like clean and healthy! I use this product when my hair feels dry! It is affordable and a great product!
Debra D.
I love all the new Suave products. They perform almost as well as any salon brand I've used. Sleek and Shine, and the Keratin infused shampoo and conditioner are fab.
Briana O.
My hair was extremely dry and damaged so I thought id give this a try. I love it! My hair feels and looks so much better. I'm actually surprised at how well it works.
Kristin M.
Newport, NC
I use the shampoo religiously! I have searched for a good shampoo on my blonde very fine thin hair and this works AMAZINGLY! Would recommend it to everyone. Love the product and the price!
Joshua T.
Waverly, OH
The shampoo, as well as a conditioner leave my hair feeling stronger less oily and a lot more moisturised the normal shampoo that I've used before.
Devyn D.
Ceres
I'm currently using this shampoo and for the price it is fantastic. For under $3 my hair smells and feels great and a little bit goes a long way.
Theresa R.
NJ
I cant imagine the amount of times as a young girl with frizzy hair and don't know what to do attitude attitude how much this product saved me.
Mavis J.
Jamaica, NY
This product made my hair look beautiful it also has a nice smell it is affordable and i recommen this whole line of suave for your hair care
Sonni G.
Alton, IL
Love this product! It definitely helped my dry hair. Smells great too! The best part? You can get some for under $2 at Walmart. Such a steal
Tina K.
Does it help tame frizz?
Nina M.
I have really dry colored hair, will this product help?
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
My hair is really dry and I was thinking in buy this shampoo, Does it work?