Suave® Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by member-11d0bSuave® Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by brenda G.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Deeply moisturizes as well as Nexxus® Therappe®. Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoo restores moisture to dry or damaged hair - for less than the more expensive brands. Humectant Formula generously replenishes moisture and nourishes hair as well as Nexxus® Therappe®**. Leaves hair soft and manageable. The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase.  For details, comments or questions, simply call us at . *Suave Humectant Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo **Ne.

• I have really dry colored hair, will this product help? 1 Answers
  • Does it help tame frizz?2 Answers
  • My hair is really dry and I was thinking in buy this sham...1 Answers
Suave® Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair
  • "I have a very dry scalp and often struggle with dandruff, so I got this shampoo thinking it would moisturize my hair and take care of the problem." in 1 review
  • "I have very curly and frizzy hair and this always helps to keep it manageable!" in 1 review
  • "I live in Florida so I battle humidity all day every day and this truly keeps my hair from turning into a frizz fest when I'm outside in the heat." in 1 review
  • "I have searched for a good shampoo on my blonde very fine thin hair and this works AMAZINGLY!" in 1 review
  • "I have really long thick hair and I love this shampoo! " in 1 review
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I used this shampoo and conditioner every single day. It helps my wavy/curly/straight hair manageable. It smells nice and also keeps my hair super soft. I get complements on my hair all the time and I believe this product is part of that reason.
Vanessa R.
Salinas, CA
It is great for dry hair and for an amazing cheap prices you would think u went to a salon but for me after a while it left my head itchy but I switch and went back to it after a week of not using it.
Jennifer V.
This used to be my go to shampoo and conditioner for a long time. The smell was pleasant and my hair always looked nice. I often had people ask what I was using and for an inexpensive shampoo it was great. It may be time to go back to it.
Amelia v.
Edmonds, WA
Love to use this shampoo coupled with the conditioner because it smells amazing and also works great too! makes my hair feel like I'm using an expensive brand but really its just inexpensive but good quality shampoo.
Tara L.
Temperance, MI
Love it! Doesn't make my hair frizzy or even too oily. It's just perfect. Even if I don't blow dry my hair. Amazing price. Very effective. Would totally recommend
Vanessa R.
Round Rock, TX
Like I've said in most suave products. I recommend any suave product. It's been good to me and my family. Leave my hairs feeling and looking so healthy. It's beauty salon quality at a very pocket friendly price
Kasey S.
Morgantown, Wv
I love the shampoo and conditioner both! I use the green bottle of this product. It keeps your hair soft and smells great. I bought this product at Walmart and it was very cheap. Definitely worth your money!
Maria R.
Glendale, AZ
I really love this shampoo because when I had damaged hair it was really dry and nasty this shampoo did its magic it left my hair so smooth and it was like I never had dry hair before I recommend it.
Julianna  W.
Granbury, TX
This is a must have with the Texas humidity. Usually my curly hair is fine during fall/winter, but when spring and summer come I whip this shampoo out! It works best if you use the conditioner too!
Diedra H.
Highland, NY
Good. But not great. Great price but not as good as higher end shampoos. I may repurchase due to the availability ( in my grocery store) and price. But not my favorite.
Tina K.
Claremont, CA
Does it help tame frizz?
Nina M.
I have really dry colored hair, will this product help?
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
My hair is really dry and I was thinking in buy this shampoo, Does it work?