Suave Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by member-11d0bSuave Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by brenda G.

BY SUAVE

Deeply moisturizes as well as Nexxus® Therappe®. Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoo restores moisture to dry or damaged hair - for less than the more expensive brands. Humectant Formula generously replenishes moisture and nourishes hair as well as Nexxus® Therappe®**. Leaves hair soft and manageable. The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase.  For details, comments or questions, simply call us at . *Suave Humectant Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo **Ne. see more...

• I have really dry colored hair, will this product help? 1 Answers
  • Does it help tame frizz?2 Answers
  • My hair is really dry and I was thinking in buy this shampoo, Doe...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I live in Florida so I battle humidity all day every day and this truly keeps my hair from turning into a frizz fest when I'm outside in the heat." in 1 review
  • "I have a very dry scalp and often struggle with dandruff, so I got this shampoo thinking it would moisturize my hair and take care of the problem." in 1 review
  • "It is great for dry hair and for an amazing cheap prices you would think u went to a salon but for me after a while it left my head itchy but I switch and went back to it after a week of not using it. " in 1 review
  • "I have searched for a good shampoo on my blonde very fine thin hair and this works AMAZINGLY!" in 1 review
  • "I have very curly and frizzy hair and this always helps to keep it manageable!" in 1 review
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
If there's any drugstore brand I use, it's Suave. I've always loved the Humectant line for the major dose of moisture it gives my dry hair, and it smells like salon products (which I love!). You definitely can't beat the price, either. It's a great product.
Nikki C.
Independence, MO
I was a little disappointed with this product. I didn't notice much of a difference in my hair. I bought this at Walmart. I have red hair and it's thick. The smell is fine and lasts long, but I didn't notice my hair any more hydrated at the end of my use.
Mackenzie B.
Charles Town, WV
This shampoo was nothing special, therefore not worth it. I have a very dry scalp and often struggle with dandruff, so I got this shampoo thinking it would moisturize my hair and take care of the problem. Instead, it was just like any other shampoo. Not moisturizing, just boring.
Juliana S.
San Francisco, CA
I love the amazing smell. Sometimes I get really dry hair especially the ends, and suave really does Hedrick for me. It's totally affordable when you are on a budget, I've used matrix brand before and I loved that as well- I'd say suave would be a great lower priced alternative.
Taylor D.
Lakeville, MN
This product is really good to use and I think that a lot of people should start using it because it does help with dry hair and it definitely doesn't make it worse and it does make it a little bit better which means that it does do it is telling so I do recommend it
Rae C.
Henderson, NV
I love the way that most Suave products smell...which is probably the main reason I use this shampoo. Also very good for cleaning makeup utensils. I have medium length, curly hair naturally and this leave my hair hydrated and feeling healthy!
Mkenna C.
I have used this conditioner for years! I just recently switched to suave Moroccan oil instead, only because I love the smell of it. I still continue to keep this around for when I feel my hair needs some more moister. Very good moisterizing shampoo and conditioner.
Sarah S.
This product is excellent. I was told about it by my hair stylist because it works just as well as the name brand but is so much cheaper. My hair gets super dry, especially during the winter, this leaves my hair and scalp moisturized. Everyone always compliments me on how silky and soft my hair is. Also I don't see the damage that I use to when I used other drug store shampoos.
Andrea M.
I do like pretty much everything about this! It smells good in my opinion and you really can't beat the price. I heat style my hair very often so it's important for me to restore some moisture to all the damage and drying done from flat irons and curling irons. This has been great for leaving my hair soft.
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I used this shampoo and conditioner every single day. It helps my wavy/curly/straight hair manageable. It smells nice and also keeps my hair super soft. I get complements on my hair all the time and I believe this product is part of that reason.
Tina K.
Does it help tame frizz?
Nina M.
I have really dry colored hair, will this product help?
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
My hair is really dry and I was thinking in buy this shampoo, Does it work?