Suave® Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by member-11d0bSuave® Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair uploaded by brenda G.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Deeply moisturizes as well as Nexxus® Therappe®. Suave Professionals Humectant Shampoo restores moisture to dry or damaged hair - for less than the more expensive brands. Humectant Formula generously replenishes moisture and nourishes hair as well as Nexxus® Therappe®**. Leaves hair soft and manageable. The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase.  For details, comments or questions, simply call us at . *Suave Humectant Shampoo and Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo **Ne.

• I have really dry colored hair, will this product help? 1 Answers
  • Does it help tame frizz?2 Answers
  • My hair is really dry and I was thinking in buy this sham...1 Answers
Suave® Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair
  • "I have a very dry scalp and often struggle with dandruff, so I got this shampoo thinking it would moisturize my hair and take care of the problem." in 1 review
  • "I have very curly and frizzy hair and this always helps to keep it manageable!" in 1 review
  • "I live in Florida so I battle humidity all day every day and this truly keeps my hair from turning into a frizz fest when I'm outside in the heat." in 1 review
  • "I have searched for a good shampoo on my blonde very fine thin hair and this works AMAZINGLY!" in 1 review
  • "I have really long thick hair and I love this shampoo! " in 1 review
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
My family really likes this Suave Moisturizing Shampoo for dry hair. We have been buying and using this for a few years. It’s a great lower priced alternative. It helps moisturize dry hair and make your hair soft.
Regina D.
Springdale, AR
I like this shampoo. I have this for my sons hair. It keeps their hair moisturized without weighing it down. The price is great, as well because they are still young and tend to use more than they need to!
Madisyn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great smell. Makes my hair feel conditioned and soft. It’s also fairly cheap. My main issue is that my scalp gets oily more quicker than with others. I will not be buying this shampoo again.
Chelsey J.
I first bought this from the grocery store when i went camping because silly me forgot shampoo and conditioner. But these are the moisturizing ones and they work! I was worried about my hair drying out with all the swimming and different water supply than the city. But this i feel like protected and kept my hair managable whilst on vacation. Suave® Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo for Dry Hair
Nijmah S.
Richmond, VA
Love this product on my natural hair. It doesn't dry my hair out too much and it does lather nicely. It doesn't really have much of a fragrance it just smell very good. I am very satisfied with this project.
Tara N.
Austin
I used this for YEARS. All through high school and college. It is the only thing that treated my curly/wavy hair well. I stopped using it now that I’m educated on sulfates & don’t use them on my hair. But I would recommend to someone on a budget and doesn’t have curls.
Kelli D.
I usually don't use sauve products on my dry damaged hair but the professionals line is really stepping it up a notch. Smells great and leaves my hair feeling mositurized and clean. Will definetly try the conditioner next
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
This is one of my HOLY GRAIL products!!! My mom actually turned me onto it a few years ago and have used it since. It is a dupe for the Nexxus brand. It leaves hair so soft,shiny, and manageable. I live in Florida so I battle humidity all day every day and this truly keeps my hair from turning into a frizz fest when I'm outside in the heat. MUST TRY THIS!!!! Also,It smells great and the scent actually last even after a blow dry!!!
diane b.
North Bend, PA
I have used this product for awhile now and i love it. my hair is brown and very fine. and this help's give me body. It is very low cost . Very Affordable. I get mine at walmart. like all my hair care products. and I will continue to buy this products and other suave products.
Lacy H.
Lexington, KY
Who knew a $2 shampoo could be this good!?! Cleans and restores my finely stranded, but thick head of hair with no leftover residue and lots of volume. Better than higher priced brands like Herbal Essences, that weigh fine hair down and give blondes the dreaded "brassy" look!
Tina K.
Claremont, CA
Does it help tame frizz?
Nina M.
I have really dry colored hair, will this product help?
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
My hair is really dry and I was thinking in buy this shampoo, Does it work?