Suave Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner 28 oz, Pack of 2 uploaded by Erica R.Suave Professionals Humectant Moisture Shampoo + Conditioner 28 oz, Pack of 2 uploaded by sabrina g.

BY SUAVE

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Salon proven to moisturize as well as Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture. Enriched with a panthenol and keratin serum, our moisturizing shampoo and conditioner replenish moisture and nourish your hair, leaving it soft, manageable, and full of luster. 7x more moisture* Weightlessly. *vs. Non-conditioning shampoo Size: 56oz. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Justine A.
I got this set at Target. It was such a great deal for the big bottles. It was also 10% off with the Cartwheel app. It makes my hair so soft and it smells great.
Stephanie T.
Waukesha, WI
These are as good as any salon brand, in my opinion. And they're way cheaper. They leave my hair feeling soft, and very shiny. You can always find coupons to save a few extra dollars. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good deal. I've used salon brands before and always end up going back to this.
Sandy B.
Johnston , IA
I love love this shampoo and conditioner I like trying different brands but I always go back to this also my hair doesn't like to use the same product all the time but this is the only recurrent product and the best of it is that is very affordable ! Wining!!!!!!
Summer M.
Rochester, NY
I was skeptical to try this product because suave is cheap and I always thought that meant not good. Surprisingly, the humectant leaves your hair so smooth, smells great and is that salon experience for less than 5 dollars. if you leave the conditioner is for about 3-5 minutes it will make your hair extra soft.
Rachel B.
Banks, AL
I've always been a fan of suave shampoos and conditioners. They leave hair smelling so amazing and they don't make my hair feel weighed down which is a plus. Also, they always make my hair super shiny after every use!
Brianna R.
Duluth, GA
I must say suave really got it this time this moisturizes my hair like some of my high end hair products even my boyfriend with very thick curly hair says this is a lifesaver not only is to effective its also cost effective #locktamer
anne k.
Mahomet, IL
This is just okay for me. I find that when I use this product my hair feels heavy and greasy. I like the initial use of this product but I find that it weighs down my hair.
Crystal L.
Fresno, CA
Very convenient, having a packaged deal. I love the moisture it gives my hair and no extra unwanted oil! With this brand i am able to have 2 day hair still look nice.
Heather R.
Midlothian, TX
I have curly hair and curly hair only looks good when well moisturized. I find this does a great job of conditioning my hair without weighing it down or feeling greasy. Half the price of other brands too!
Callie H.
Lexington, NC
My boyfriend always goes back to this shampoo and conditioner. We will change every once in a while to try something new but he always likes this one.