Suave® Professionals Heat Protection Spray

Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray:

• Contains a thermal defense serum to help defend your hair against heat damage from blow dryers, flat irons and cutting irons
  • Helps protect hair from moisture loss during heat styling
  • Helps protect from heat up to 425F
  • Rethink salon hair

Is this product oily?
I need something to protect my hair from heat damage so what's the best?!
Does this product substitute the leave-in conditioner? Or it should be used in addition to it?
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Heat Protection Spray!
Product Highlights
“For some one with thick hair this is my go to!” in 1 review
“its pretty good helped my bad hair days get better and over all good product :)” in 1 review
“Made hair greasy and wet feeling all through out my styling” in 1 review
“Love the results Of this product,leaves my hair soft and straight.” in 1 review
Chipley, FL
Great product and inexpensive. Nice smell. I stock up when I find this at my local Walmart.
Black / Brittleness, Dandruff, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
Bessemer
Love this product! Left no residue on curling iron or flat iron. My hair was silky smooth!
Dark BlondeStraight, Fine
Washington, DC
Must use for when i am heat styling my hair to avoid damages. Smells great, does this job!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Volume / Straight, Fine
Noblesville, IN
BEST HEAT PEOTECTANT EVER! I would recommend to anyone wanting to keep their hair healthy!
Dark BlondeStraight, Thick
Hinsdale , NH
I noticed no difference while using this product. I will not be buying this product again.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Fine
Fayetteville, TN
This is a great product! It keeps my hair healthy during styling. It also smells great too!
BlondeWavy, Coarse
Jacksonville, NC
This brand is super cheap , smells fairly good, and I’d say it does it’s job fairly well
Light Brown / Damage, Frizz, Split Ends / Dry, Straight, Thick
Troy, MI
This is so helpful! Long days of curling and recurling is helpful to have this as a base.
Cedartown, GA
Sure seems like it works! No sort static hairs sticking out down the strands of my hair.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Wavy
Lawrence, MA
Eh usado este protector varias veces para cuando me seco el pelo para proteger del calor
Brunette / Brittleness, Curls, Hair Loss / Curly
Ask a question to the Influenster community...