Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Andrea C.Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Emma L.Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray uploaded by Iqra M.

BY SUAVE #15 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

Suave Professionals.
Heat protection spray.
Salon proven.
To protect against heat damage as well as Redken*.
Helps protect hair from moisture loss during heat styling. see more...

Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray
  • "its pretty good helped my bad hair days get better and over all good product :)" in 1 review
  • "Made hair greasy and wet feeling all through out my styling" in 1 review
  • "Love the results Of this product,leaves my hair soft and straight." in 1 review
  • "For some one with thick hair this is my go to!" in 1 review
Caitlen C.
Love using this on my hair! I spray it on my damp hair before blow drying. It protects my hair while calming the fly aways! I also like to use it before I straighten or curl my hair
Iqra M.
Burbank, IL
This heat protectant made such a difference in the look and feel of my hair. After using it for a few weeks, I noticed that my hair was less dry and I had less breakage after blow drying or straightening it. It's also a little sticky so it helps keep your curls in place when curling so I don't use a hairspray and that just means one less product that you need to put in your hair!
I use this every time I put heat to my hair. The formula is light & doesn't have a heavy smell. I noticed less driness in my hair when I use the spray versus not.
Michelle L.
Bridgewater, NJ
I really like this heat protectant spray. I feel that it did a great job with protecting my hair from the heat of my straightener. The reason that I bought it was because it was a cheaper protectant than the Tresemme one that I usually used. I used this for a while until I started traveling more often and kept losing the cap for the spray. Other than that, the actual product is very good and I would definitely recommend it!
Susie S.
I am a "bleached" blonde, and as such experience breakage at the ends, especially when I apply heat, which is often. I find that in conjuction with extra conditioning, I'm experiencing A LOT less breakage using Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray. My hair is a lot smoothr when flat ironing, and when curling, it makes my curls and waves much more defined and set, without the additional use of hairspray. I love it.
Alexandria, VA
As someone who uses my hair dryer and straightening iron on daily rotation, my hair takes a lot of heat. I was suggested to start using a heat protection spray by my stylist and first bought the redken brand from the salon. It worked great but I wondered about this suave version. It worked just as well and at a much more affordable price. I only use it before hair drying and it's been enough to keep heat damage at bay.
madison l.
Oregonia, OH
I bleach my hair a lot, so I like to use a lot of heat protectant. This works, its just like any other heat protection spray, but this adds shine and makes my hair look alive and healthy . smells good, BUT DON'T USE A LOT if you use more than you need your hair will become matted looking . I would recommend if you're looking for a cheap way to protect your hair from heat, but try not to use anything over 400F on your hair, and google things like overnight curls if you're really looking to protect your hair .
Stephanie N.
This product is well worth the money. At only like $5.00 at Walmart it really helps protect my hair. I use really hot curling irons because my hair hates being curled. Without protection my hair gets damaged and then I have to hear my hair salonist yell me. A little bit goes along ways with this product. For me, it also holds the curls in place.
Crystal L.
Fresno, CA
I have used this only a few times and I like the idea, but the product itself i wasn't too pleased with. I sprayed into my hand and then added to my hair in four different sections (i hate when products make my hair look and feel oily) and my hair still got TONS of oil! And i felt that it made my hair hotter using this product then without!
Cyndy B.
Connellys Springs, NC
My daughter just started using this. I am hoping it helps her hair. It's been getting a bit brittle from all the styling products, hair color, and hair appliances she uses. I'm confident it will. I've never had an issue with suave. When you've tried all the expensive stuff, kick yourself, and get the cheaper reliable brand.
Jaree R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very light, non sticky feel, and has a light scent. Make sure before putting the flat iron/tool to the hair, to make sure that hair is evenly smooth with product. I would suggest apply before blown dry as to not have a that wet feeling when applying a heat ironing tool
Kayla R.
East Boston, MA
I never used but they said is good so i hope some day i used
Jolie D.
Does this product substitute the leave-in conditioner? Or it should be used in addition to it?
Kelly M.
Does this product leave a build up in your hair?? I don't wash my hair for a couple days and sometimes the less expensive brands tend to build up.
Daleena P.
Cleveland, TX
I've been looking for a spray like this that is reasonable on the price but works great? Does this protect well? Does it make your hair sticky or stiff?