Suave Professionals Healthy Curls Conditioner 14.5 oz. (With Bonus Curl Enhancing Spray Gel) uploaded by Noris-Life R.

BY SUAVE

Heather R.
Gerrardstown, WV
Made my hair soft! Defined my curls/waves without weighing it down. Smell is decent, too! I like to use it at night, while my hair is wet. I braid my hair, and in the morning I have defined waves!
Hanna D.
Kermit
I love this itemmmm it’s very good with hair suave is a great item to use for hair stylers it’s not pricey good value , long lasting hair stuff I love it my sister n law uses it I recommend toooooooooo
Mandie d.
Shawnee, OK
I absolutely would not recommend. I normally buy higher end hair care but I needed some budget friendly shampoo and conditioner. My hair has fallen out in clumps and felt like straw. Once I switched it was back to normal.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Being that I am come from a large household this was a very effective fighter considering how many people are in there and left very long very effective tool for hair very soft and there like even though we are African Americans income for thick coarse hair this allows us to clean our hair down to the scalp leaving the squeaky clean and I really enjoyed the product the smell is amazing the prices are even better
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Drea J.
I love Suave products because they work for a fraction of the cost. This conditioner, in particular, is a must-have for curly hair. it defines my curls and the bonus spray gel keeps them that way. Best of all, my hair feels so soft and silky after, with a great healthy shine. I recommend it to all my friends.
Lesi D.
Salem, VA
This product is great! Hair seems clean after use and also doesn't have a very strong odor but leaves you with more of a light fragrance. It is great for co-washing which I do having natural hair. I love the curl enhancing spray gel. It helps keep my hair in style all day even when I sweat...
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My 5 year old daughter has super curly Shirley temple hair and it can get very tangled when giving her a shower/bath. She cries and I feel horrible ! I picked this up although it's not for kids it worked really Well! Her hair was so easy to comb afterwards and was shinny and smelled amazing!!
Day U.
Columbus, OH
Loved this gel. It didn't make my curls feel crunchy and also gave me some really good definition. What I didn't like was the smell and that it isn't early available in my area. But overall it did the job and I loved that I could use it with other products and not have build up.
Taylor A.
Fontana, CA
Love it so much!! It works so good if like you have hair that just doesn't like you at all this will work so good. It also smells really good, which i love. It meet all of my expectations to the max. I would recommend this to others because of how well it worked.