Suave Professionals Healthy Curls Conditioner 14.5 oz. (With Bonus Curl Enhancing Spray Gel) uploaded by Noris-Life R.

BY SUAVE #45 in Curl Enhancing

Keyanna J.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being that I am come from a large household this was a very effective fighter considering how many people are in there and left very long very effective tool for hair very soft and there like even though we are African Americans income for thick coarse hair this allows us to clean our hair down to the scalp leaving the squeaky clean and I really enjoyed the product the smell is amazing the prices are even better
Lesi D.
Lesi D.
Salem, VA
This product is great! Hair seems clean after use and also doesn't have a very strong odor but leaves you with more of a light fragrance. It is great for co-washing which I do having natural hair. I love the curl enhancing spray gel. It helps keep my hair in style all day even when I sweat...
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My 5 year old daughter has super curly Shirley temple hair and it can get very tangled when giving her a shower/bath. She cries and I feel horrible ! I picked this up although it's not for kids it worked really Well! Her hair was so easy to comb afterwards and was shinny and smelled amazing!!
Day U.
Day U.
White Plains, NY
Loved this gel. It didn't make my curls feel crunchy and also gave me some really good definition. What I didn't like was the smell and that it isn't early available in my area. But overall it did the job and I loved that I could use it with other products and not have build up.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Fontana, CA
Love it so much!! It works so good if like you have hair that just doesn't like you at all this will work so good. It also smells really good, which i love. It meet all of my expectations to the max. I would recommend this to others because of how well it worked.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Kinsale, VA
Suave has the best deals in conditioner. I would recommend it highly to customers looking for a good deal and a product that does what it is supposed to do. It smooths out my hair and make it more manageable after I use it. It has a nice fragrance as well.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Great Value - Awesome Product! Being known as one of the cheaper hair products, I was concerned when purchasing this product. However, I used it on my moderately think hair every day and I loved it! Very effective and I would highly recommend it!
Georgia W.
Georgia W.
Fayetteville , Tn
Suave Professionals Healthy Curls Conditioner and Curl Enhancing Spray Gel is my top pick to curl my hair. It gives it great volume and texture. Very effective! I buy it like every 2 weeks. Love it. Would for sure recommend this!
Irena S.
Irena S.
I detangle my curls with conditioner and this has decent slip. My family goes through a lot of conditioner due to using it to detangle and other styling uses for curly hair so the price is very friendly too!
Annie G.
Annie G.
I really liked the way that this conditioner seemed to tame my curls. Instead of being frizzy, they were soft and defined, without any product to make them hard or sticky. A must have for curly hair!