BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Firm Control Gel provides firm control - for less than more expensive brands. Salon tested formula, for firm styling control and hold. Alcohol-free formula will not weigh down hair or flake. Never too stiff or sticky. see more...

Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
I am a dedicated fan of your company because I love the way that you combine such pure techniques with science to create wonderful skincare products! I absolutely adore your products because they always deliver what I need, whether it is to give my skin more vitality or to cleanse. Each product always delivers, I value your experience in creating such stunning products each and every
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I love this brand it's my favorite go to and must have. I am pleased with the price and the quality of the product. This is a must have in every one's hair Arsenal. Well worth the price you get your money's worth that is for sure. It makes me a happy girl
Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
My brother loves to use this gel to style his hair everyday. He raves about it all the time. It is long lasting, it holds up very well. It is priced at a good value. It compares greatly to alternatives. I definitely buy this again. My brother loves this product.
Sofia M.
Pharr
Not only have i heard Suave doesn't use much chemicals on their products but also it has a beautiful scent. Use this product after you shower and apply to your roots downwards to the tips. You will not regret buying this product. It definitely controls the frizz in your hair.
Marie S.
Monroe, NC
When you have a teenage boy who loves the mess around with their hair this product is amazing reasonably priced than other products and does a great job definitely recommend.
natalie t.
Maple grove , MN
Install was pretty nice I mean no I cannot say very much it was a very cheap I've I buy more expensive one at work better I don't have a mic but patient but it works for her care taller typing
Chloe C.
It really worked for me but it didn't do as well as I thought it would have. I really like this and I will re purchase this but will have to use extra gel for it to work.
Katrina S.
Basic gel. it works and is inexpensive. I have used it for years on and off. great for every day when I know I will pull my hair back as soon as I get to work any way.
Debbie H.
Maspeth, NY
This product I have tried it once and I like the aroma as it leaves the hair my hair is greasy and this product helps me to have it clean and with rich smell
Marcella A.
El monte, CA
I've use this a couple times it smells really good and I absolutely love the way it leaves my hair for a reasonable price it's gets the job done