BY SUAVE

Suave Professionals Firm Control Gel provides firm control - for less than more expensive brands. Salon tested formula, for firm styling control and hold. Alcohol-free formula will not weigh down hair or flake. Never too stiff or sticky. see more...

Karsyn P.
Anna, TX
My brother loves to use this gel to style his hair everyday. He raves about it all the time. It is long lasting, it holds up very well. It is priced at a good value. It compares greatly to alternatives. I definitely buy this again. My brother loves this product.
Sofia M.
Pharr
Not only have i heard Suave doesn't use much chemicals on their products but also it has a beautiful scent. Use this product after you shower and apply to your roots downwards to the tips. You will not regret buying this product. It definitely controls the frizz in your hair.
natalie t.
Maple grove, MN
Install was pretty nice I mean no I cannot say very much it was a very cheap I've I buy more expensive one at work better I don't have a mic but patient but it works for her care taller typing
Marie S.
Monroe, NC
When you have a teenage boy who loves the mess around with their hair this product is amazing reasonably priced than other products and does a great job definitely recommend.
Chloe C.
It really worked for me but it didn't do as well as I thought it would have. I really like this and I will re purchase this but will have to use extra gel for it to work.
Katrina S.
Basic gel. it works and is inexpensive. I have used it for years on and off. great for every day when I know I will pull my hair back as soon as I get to work any way.
Melody H.
West Plains, MO
My sister has always used this brand for her curly hair and it always looks nice. I've used it for my wavy hair and it's not meant for that.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
Its a pretty good product. I use it if i run out of my other gel. its a okay hold don't last as long as others
Janet H.
Moorhead, IA

I love that this product doesn't build up in my hair and it really helps to keep frizz at bay.
Candiss C.
This product smells great. Great to use with my curly hair. It's also cost effective as well