BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsSuave
Professionals Firm Control Finishing Hairspray - 94oz

Suave Professionals Firm Control Finishing Hairspray - 9.4oz

by Suave

Descubre cómo nuestro aerosol de acabado de alta fijación se seca con el contacto para fijar el estilo y, al mismo tiempo, permanece suave al tacto, sin rigidez.

What is the best dry shampoo???
i want a hairspray that holds but doesn't ruin my curls and isn't extra hard . does this work ?
I'm looking for a hairspray that will hold flyaways in place but be soft and gentle on my hair. Is this product a good choice?
Start your review of Suave Professionals Firm Control Finishing Hairspray - 9.4oz!
Product Highlights
i like this hair spray alot it smells great and has a great hold it also doesnt make your hair hard like some hairsprays :)in reviews
It smells great and works really well with my fine hair.in reviews
This is my favorite hairspray for the past few years.in reviews
I really like this hairspray, smells really good the price is great but the only thing that it doesn't hold as much compare to the other hairsprays that I've used that are similar to this one.in reviews
i use this to spray lightly over my hair when i flat iron it really helps to keep me fly away ,crunch and frizz free and definately lacks the overwhelming gag factor most hairsprays have.in reviews
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
Suave Professionals Firm Control Finishing Hairspray - 9.4oz uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: CVS
Suave Professionals Firm Control Finishing Hairspray - 9.4oz Suave Professionals Hairspray name is spot on because it does remind me of a salon brand hairspray, it hold curls all day and has a nice fresh light scent, my hair feels slightly weighted down and sticky after using it but it does not flake like some hairsprays can, when using large amount make sure to take that into consideration. As far as hold yes! touchable not so much!
April M.
Somerset, KY
My favorite hairspray! It holds great and smells awesome. It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy either.
ANDREA C.
Columbus, OH
So we bought this for my daughter. She is in ROTC through her school and when she wears her Air Force uniform her hair has to be back tightly in a bun so her cap will go on. First she puts gel in then finishes with this hairspray. It holds all day! Even the little fly aways stay put. She will only use this now. Suave Professionals Firm Control Finishing Hairspray - 9.4oz
Tara M.
Dexter, MO
I don't use hair spray as much as my mother did! But when I need a little hold it gets the job done
Ingrid  V.
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Suave firm control finishing hairspray is super affordable and its salon proven and it has a 25 hold and zero crunch.
Christina G.
Fremont, CA
Suave Professionals Firm Control Finishing Hairspray - 9.4oz uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Target
This hairspray was horrible. Once I sprayed it, let it dry, then tried to move my hair, there was flakage. Aquanet is way better, cheaper and does not flake. I will be returning this to Target ASAP. Not a fan!
Yvonne R.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Suave Professionals Firm Control Finishing Hairspray - 9.4oz uploaded by Yvonne R.
It's great when you find an affordable Hair spray that really does provide firm control! it does not leave any sticky residue and it smells great!!
Husna D.
Suave Professionals Firm Control Finishing Hairspray - 9.4oz uploaded by Husna D.
I love this product. It doesn’t make your hair hard or leave a messy sticky residue on it. It does the job and leaves your hair feeling soft. Some hairsprays also leave buildup after an hour of having it on. And what it will do is it will begin to shownin your hair as white flakes. This hairspray does not do that. I always get this one.
Brittany H.
Rustburg, VA
I love this type of hairspray because it smells great so it doesn’t overwhelm you and it holds your hair together pretty well for the whole day.
Barbie S.
Wyoming, WV
Suave Professionals Firm Control Finishing Hairspray - 9.4oz uploaded by Barbie S.
Suave Professionals Flexible Control Finishing Hairspray works pretty good at helping me to hold on to my styled hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...