Add a Photo

By SUAVE
#17 in Mousse
Suave Professional Volumizing Mousse, 7 Ounce -- 12 per case. This lightweight alcohol free mousse, containing collagen and folic acid, plumps up the hair for added fullness. Stylist Recommendation: Shake can well and turn upside down. Dispense 1 tennis ball size amount into the palm of your hand. Pat mousse into damp hair, spreading through evenly from root to ends. For additional support, follow with Volumizing Root Boost spray. Blow dry with a round brush to create extra fullness.Ingredients Water, (Aqua), Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Steareth-2, Dmdm Hydantoin, Butane, Collagen, Folic Acid. 7 Ounce
Photos (2)
Ruby V.
Ruby V.
Is this "Flexible Control Curl Mousse" a replacement for Captivating Curl Mousse Cream? The green top?? You simply cannot discontinue the Captivating Curl.... I have used this prouct for years now and NOTHING makes my hair look even CLOSE to as good as this product. I think I literally have tried them all, or pretty darn close to them all. High end products to run of the mill every day produts. I have thick curly hair and no other product works to make it soft, touchable and amazing. No frizz, beautiful curls EVERY time. I have recommended this product to every woman I've met with curly hair and they all love it too. Please continue the green top curl cream mousse. Thanks.
Jaqueline V.
Jaqueline V.
Please bring back Captivating Curls
I've been using Captivating Curls since the first time I tried it years ago. I loved your mousse. This last week I couldn't find it and figured that this mousse was the same product in different packaging. I was wrong. This product is terrible. I have to use twice the amount of it to keep my wavy hair controlled, and it doesn't do that instead it makes my hair look crunched and it still gets frizzy. It's an inferior product that gives my hair the same look that I got from using the likes of Aqua Net hairs
Kassie W.
Kassie W.
Loyall, KY
This isn't my favorite moose. It does the job but it doesn't hold as well I would like! The nozzle isn't super easy to press euther. I got this product at walmart! I feel this would work better for people who already have super curly hair! But, it does pretty good! Smells nice and would recommend for people 2 high decently curly hair! I would buy this product again, but it doesn't work to well for my hair which is wavy. But, overall this is a good product.
Kaytlyn R.
Kaytlyn R.
Brockway, PA
Really liking this product so far. My hair is very thick and frizzes almost instantly after showering but this keeps it under control for a few hours. I have used a few other products such as Garnier and this works much more effectively. Still looking for a really good hold on my waves as my hair will still frizz out after a few hours even while using this. Best product I've tried so far though!
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
This is a reformulation of the very beloved Suave Captivating Curls whipped-cream mousse. It's similar but I find that this product is less moisturizing. The formula is a little stickier and more like traditional mousses. Regardless, this is my favorite product of mousse to make smooth, soft waves. To really enhance my wavy-curls, I use John Frieda for more definition.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
This is the best mousse I have ever used! I usually get the flexible control which I absolutely love also, but with the humidity I have been dealing with the firm control works better to tame my curls. I love that it doesn't make my hair look and feel crunchy! The best part is it is sooo affordable! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND especially to my curly haired sisters out there!
Keira R.
Keira R.
Cornelius, NC
I bought this the other week because they were out of my usual kind for curly hair I get and I was actually surprised being I have curly hair it worked pretty well for it , I will buy it again because now I use it with my other kind also and together my hair looks fabulous. Its very affordable also and the other kind I use is suave professional for curly hair #3
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Feb. 3, 2017, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: Suave Professionals Firm Control Boosting Mousse, 7 oz (Pack of 12)
Suave mousse has to be my most favorite!! Incredible price, fine packaging, great smell that's not overwhelming. This is a ride or die product for me! There captivating curles mousse is hands down a must for anyone with curly hair! It truly tames my curls! I have no frizz! And biggest and most important to me my curls are touch-ably soft!!!!!!!
Brewing W.
Brewing W.
Jan. 25, 2017, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Suave Professionals Firm Control Boosting Mousse, 7 oz (Pack of 12)
I love SUAVE! I have thick, long and natural curly hair and I have tried SO many products and the Suave Professionals Firm Control Boosing Mousse makes my curls just pop wen ever I do the "Plopping" method. My style lasts all day! I buy it often will continue to do so as long as I have my long hair.
Sam F.
Sam F.
Glen Daniel, WV
This is my absolute favorite mousse! i got a perm & ive tried all the curl mousse i could find & they don't hold up to anything. this mousse has a good smell & doesn't leave my hands sticky like others. i would highly recommend this to anyone. as you can tell in the photo it holds up fantastically.
Maira S.
Maira S.
South Gate, CA
How do you guys like this product?