BY SUAVE #35 in Mousse

Suave Professional Volumizing Mousse, 7 Ounce -- 12 per case. This lightweight alcohol free mousse, containing collagen and folic acid, plumps up the hair for added fullness. Stylist Recommendation: Shake can well and turn upside down. Dispense 1 tennis ball size amount into the palm of your hand. Pat mousse into damp hair, spreading through evenly from root to ends. For additional support, follow with Volumizing Root Boost spray. Blow dry with a round brush to create extra fullness.Ingredients Water, (Aqua), Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Polyquaternium-11, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Steareth-2, Dmdm Hydantoin, Butane, Collagen, Folic Acid. 7 Ounce see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diane G.
Lenoir City, TN
I think as with most products, you have to know when, where, and how much to apply. I have curly frizzy hair and it too kind me several tries but now I've learned my best combination and amount to apply for my hair. It leaves my curls soft not crunchy and tames my frizz. I only buy this brand due to how inexpensive it is
Char R.
Grayson
I use this for my curls regularly. Remember to scrunch! Scrunching is a curl's best friend. This allows the curls to become as coiled as they can while making sure the mousse does not leave you with crunchy, wet looking curls. Helllooo, 90s? Heh.
Tanya S.
Bogue Chitto, MS
I have used the suave hair mouse, but I was not impressed. It did not work well with my hair type. I also tried it on my daughter, but it did not work well with her either. The scent of the suave mousse was pleasant. The price of the mousse was also nice. I would recommend this product to someone that doesn't have extremely curly hair.
Haley H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I really like this mousse out of even expensive brands. It doesn’t make my hair crunchy which is the number one thing i look for a mousse to not do. I can’t stand crunchy hair. Plus this mousse isn’t too heavy and it dries fast.
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
I don't use mousse as much as I used it in my hair but when I do, this is my go to for styling my hair my hair, it smells amazing, makes my hair soft and bouncy. Lastly, the price is great too!
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
ok, so i've been experimenting with my hair and trying both a curly/wavy look as well as a sleek and straight look. my hair is thick and way, and about half way down my back.  when i used this product i noticed that it smells great and is not sticky. it leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable.  even in hot and humid weather my style holds up with out getting frizzy, which is great!
Evy D.
Melrose park, IL
This is by far the BEST mouse for my curls!! It leaves the soft and never crunchy, but holds the shape beautifully. It smells great, a little goes a long way and it’s super affordable
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
I like this product alot, it's very affordable, and it does what it's suppose to do, I have tried other products from this line and they all seem to work very well
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
The BEST and the strong holding mousse you will ever find for a few dollars! If you have been in the market for a good mousse for how wver you use your mousse this is your best friend! Do not bypass this product , ladoes and gentlemen! I buy this every chance I get
Nikki Y.
I personally do not like this product at all. It does do a good job of holding the curls in place but it can cause your hair to look very oily. I have used a lot of different moves from this company and this one is my least favorite
Maira S.
South Gate, CA
How do you guys like this product?