BY SUAVE

Description:

This Firm Control Sculpting Gel, containing Humidity Defense Complex, helps mould hair to create any style and lock it in place. Delivers brilliant shine and extreme control. Firm control sculpting gel this firm control sculpting gel, containing humidity defense complex, helps mould hair to create any style and lock it in place. Delivers brilliant shine and extreme control. Salon proven to create shape as well as sebastian gel forte strong hold gel.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PVP, Sorbitol, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-12 Dimethicone, Tetrasodium Edta, Olealkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Violet 2 (CI 60730).

Buy on kmart*
Aquitia D.
Philadelphia, PA
My hair isn’t straight so it didn’t quite hold the look I was trying for. It isn’t thick and sticky but it does provide great hold while being soft. It wasn’t pricey but I wouldn’t recommend this if you have really curly hair.
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
This is an okay gel. I wasn’t super impressed with it, but it did the job alright. I’m not 100% sure if this is CGM approved because I used this prior to starting CG. It’s not the best and not the worst gel out there.
Madeline R.
I like to use this gel when I scrunch my hair. It smells wonderful & allows my hair to stay curly all day. Doesn’t take a lot of product to style either. I will definitely continue to purchase this gel!
Kaise E.
Fayetteville
I absolutely love this product ! I do use it every day after i take a shower . it helps my hair from being fizzy and it makes my hair soft ! I reccomend it to people with frizzy hair
andrea d.
Three Rivers, MI
I love all Suave products this is one that really helps control my wild mop on my head your hair still workable after using it not all crusty like some styling gels do
Dulce H.
I wear anything from gel, moose or hirsprat to control my frizz and keep my curls in tact. This so far I've only used a couple of times and I don't even have to add hair spray I like how you just a few drops of gel and your hair is amazing looking
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
I try to give everything a chance. I felt like this would be a great product for someone with average hair but my hair is extreamly hard to handle. It is enough hair for 10 people so I think I need a stronger product.
Dana R.
The suave professionals firm control 4 sculpting gel is a pretty good product . A little goes a long way and it lasts pretty long and is generally effective as well . I would purchase again in the future too
Savanna J.
Beaverton, OR
I really like this product because I can put it in my hair when it’s wet and sleep on it and then in the morning it makes my hair easier to style. Plus it doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy like so many other products.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
This is middle of the road for me...I could have made my stars lower just because I have super thick curly hair and it wasn’t strong enough and made my curls limp, but I’m sure with someone with thin hair it would be perfect 👍