BY SUAVE #89 in Hairspray

Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Hairspray: Touchable finish Rethink salon hair For long-lasting fast-drying hold Meets CA & NY clean air standards see more...

• I'm looking for a hairspray that will hold flyaways in place but ...1 Answers
  • Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? ...1 Answers
  • Is this hair spray long lasting? 1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "i like this hair spray alot it smells great and has a great hold it also doesnt make your hair hard like some hairsprays :)" in 2 reviews
  • "This is my favorite hairspray for the past few years." in 1 review
  • "I really like this hairspray, smells really good the price is great but the only thing that it doesn't hold as much compare to the other hairsprays that I've used that are similar to this one." in 1 review
  • "A light spray over your whole head and your done." in 1 review
  • "It works extremely well, and keeps my hair looking good for hours." in 1 review
Jill K.
Martinsburg, WV
This is my go-to hairspray.  I have tried several, and often am frustrated because they don't hold, feel sticky, smell funny, or cost a lot.  This spray is reasonably priced, keeps my style in place, and isn't sticky.  I like the scent as well, nice and clean, not too overwhelming.
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t use hairspray or any other non natural chemicals on my hair anymore , but when I do this was my favorite spray by far ! It last all day & not one hair moves out of place lol (exactly how I liked my bun hairstyles) I’d definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good holding hairspray
Trista K.
akron, OH
Wonderful hairspray! Has a light floral tropical scent! Holds hair in place! Super hold! Helps to smooth hair out and leaves hair frizz free! ( I received this free from crowdtap and all my opinions are my own)
Louise S.
Chandler
To be honest , I actually just bought this last week with a coupon. I love the smell it smells clean. I cannot be fair yet to review just yet. I will come back after i use this. My daughter used this and recommended it to me
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Suave isn't a brand usually use. Crowdtap sent me this product to try for free and I was really surprised. It controls frizz and it's doesn't make my hair feel stiff. It also smells good. I recommend this product .
Whitney G.
This is my all time favorite hairspray. It smells absolutely AMAZING. it’s totally effective and long lasting which is great for me because i have very thin fine hair. I recommend this to everyone for sure.
Yukii B.
Sugar Land, TX
If you’re a person who wants to style your hair without hurting your pocket this one is best for you. For it’s low price this product really do the job to make your hairstyle last long. I highly recommend this.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA
This is a very good affordable hair spray. The smell is lovely without being over bearing. The price is and be found at local drug stores. It doesn't last beyond 6hours but other that I like it a lot.
leanna b.
Wheelersburg, OH
Suave Professionals Extra Hold Touchable Finish Hairspray this hairspray smells good but dosnt hold all to well. I probablly won't buy it again to be honest. I have a can now and it's like it holds a minute and then falls
Peyton G.
Picayune, MS
Smells okay, very good price, and effective. I use a lot of hair spray and this give my hair a touchable feel. Like it promises. I didn’t rate it higher, because I’m not a huge fan on the smell.
Kelly-Anne F.
Is this hair spray long lasting?
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
i want a hairspray that holds but doesn't ruin my curls and isn't extra hard . does this work ?
Tina L.
Worthville, KY
I'm looking for a hairspray that will hold flyaways in place but be soft and gentle on my hair. Is this product a good choice?
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Chloe M.
Tacoma, WA
Does anyone know where I can find this item in travel size? Or if they even make it? I love this hair spray but can't find it in a smaller portion. Also, does anyone else have a problem where the tip clogs when it's almost out?