Suave Professionals Extra Hold Shaping & Finishing Spray uploaded by Mykeri

BY SUAVE

Suave.
Professionals.
Shaping & finishing spray.
Extra hold.
Holds as well as sebastian. see more...

Faith R.
Hauppauge, NY
I love this product. Suave is my favorite drugstore brand. I use this spray after washing my hair if I'm looking forward a beach wavy hairstyle. I love to use it with my curler and the product also works very well with my flat iron. Great product!
Heilyn C.
This particular hairspray is a pump spray, so the mist is not fine at all, and it's very wet. It's heavy enough to stick hairs together for that obviously-crunchy look. And it's most definitely not touchable! I have a helmet-head ponytail style going on at the moment, and it feels awful to touch. On top of all that, it is highly scented and sticky, so avoid your face and clothes, and you'll have to leave the bathroom to breathe after you spray it. I am SO disappointed since I was really, really interested in the new Suave Professionals line
Jessica R.
This is probably my favorite, affordable finishing spray. It works just as well as the affordable salon brands. I love the price, because I can buy a few bottles of it. obe for home, one to keep at the gym, one at work, etc. You can also find this product at almost any store, instead of hunting for a speciality shop that's out of the way.
Yissel G.
San Diego, CA
Like that it comes in handy when you need to do a little re-touch on your hair. I don't normally use it as my first product to style my hair. But I do like to always have it with me when I need to fix my hair. The spray can be a little hard when using it due to the thickness of the product but other than that I enjoy this spray. :)
Myrrell B.
Mccomb, MS
This is a great product, if you want perfect, strong , bouncy curls use this product. It also leaves a great shine and is perfect for everyday wear and special occasions. Especially on those days you are running late, just spray this product and everything will go just as you planned. Perfect!
michelle w.
Ruffin, NC
I love how this product will hold my hair into place but it makes my hair very frizzy. It smells very good but the mist always make my hair frizz. Even tho it holds very good it maybe holds it too well. When I use hair spray I like to have some play with it I want it to move and feel natural.
Juliana C.
Covington, KY
I usually just sorta straighten my hair and go, but for fly-aways, this product is really good at keeping my hair in place when I want it to. It lasts through the end of the night, maybe a little bit hard to get out if you aren't washing your hair, but overall it's a good product.
Carmela E.
Las Cruces, NM
My hair is so thick and heavy that whenever I would curl or style my hair it would simple fall after about an hour. Someone once recommended using this product to help my hair stay longer and although my hair still does fall it helps it stay about 4x longer than before.
Marline R.
I absolutely love this product and I love that it is not so expensive I have to admit it not the best product I ever used but if you are looking for a product to help hair last a lil longer and that a bit on the cheaper side then this product is deninently for you
Melissa D.
Glendale, AZ
This hairspray gets the job done. I prefer ones that have an aerosol type can but this has the same power and hold that another hairspray with that type of dispenser. The only down side is that it does sometimes make the hair clumpy and sticky, visibly sprayed.