BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsSuave
Suave Professionals Extra Hold Shaping & Finishing Spray

Suave® Professionals Extra Hold Shaping & Finishing Spray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Suave® Professionals Extra Hold Shaping & Finishing Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer K.
Buffalo, NY
Love that it stays in for the whole day. Don't have to repeat spray. My daughter loves it and it smells great
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I used Suave Professional's Extra Hold Shaping & Finishing spray & after getting my hair "perfect", I used this & won't use anything else now for getting my perfect look & wanting to keep it. I love it & recommend it to all my family & friends!
stacye P.
N Lauderdale, FL
I use this spray when I get rope twists on my ends. It sprays on soft and you don’t get that hard crust like film on your hair. I would definitely recommend this for braids or twist.
Amanda B.
Cameron, NC
Has a great hold for deferent styles I do and one trick I use with it is to get a tooth brush and fix my hair the way I want it in a hair bow and then spray a little on the tooth brush and brush back the strands of hair that fell loose or sticks out
Michelle H.
Eastham, MA
This product does okay for holding up my very thick hair. it's hard to find anything that can. it feels very heavy in my hair though and I don't like that feeling. I wish it had a lighter feel to it
michelle W.
Ruffin, NC
I love how this product will hold my hair into place but it makes my hair very frizzy. It smells very good but the mist always make my hair frizz. Even tho it holds very good it maybe holds it too well. When I use hair spray I like to have some play with it I want it to move and feel natural.
Myrrell B.
Mccomb, MS
This is a great product, if you want perfect, strong , bouncy curls use this product. It also leaves a great shine and is perfect for everyday wear and special occasions. Especially on those days you are running late, just spray this product and everything will go just as you planned. Perfect!
Faith E.
Duncanville, TX
This is really good on my hair. It really holds my type 4 hair. I would definitely recommend
Jeanne G.
Hoschton, GA
After experiencing different hold shaping products, this one was just okay. I now prefer using pastes instead.
Natasha E.
Santa Fe, NM
I use it on my sons wild hair in the mornings before school and when he gets home his hair is still in place.

Looking for your answer?