Suave Professionals Extra Hold Shaping & Finishing Spray uploaded by Mykeri

BY SUAVE

Suave.
Professionals.
Shaping & finishing spray.
Extra hold.
Holds as well as sebastian. see more...

Faith R.
Hauppauge, NY
I love this product. Suave is my favorite drugstore brand. I use this spray after washing my hair if I'm looking forward a beach wavy hairstyle. I love to use it with my curler and the product also works very well with my flat iron. Great product!
Jeanette W.
Love the hold this gives me. It is not a crunchy wet hold, you can actually touch your hair and it feels great!
Anna R.
Buffalo, NY
This spray works great I can style my hair how ever u want and using this spray hold it in place!
Vonny D.
I very rarely use a finishing spray but when I do I always grab my suave professional. I love the smell of it and I am usually sensitive to smells. I like this product.
jeanine m.
Rhy3kyekekektwjwtjwtnsgnsnstjstjstjstjsgkzTnsnegnetbwtjwtnwtjwtntwjwtnsnysnysn
Anne F.
Olathe, KS
This hairspray is great - it holds well and it doesn't leave a lot of residue build up on my hair. My husband uses it, too.
Natalie  C.
Awesome product works really good for my hair! I would definitely recommend it to my friends! And it's not to pricey
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
For homecoming, I needed a hairspray that would keep my hair in place all night long. I needed a hairspray that I didn't have to worry about letting my hair down through the humidity and movement of dancing. Suave's Extra Hold Shaping and Finishing Spray helped to keep my hair under control and non-frizzy THE WHOLE NIGHT. I would surely recommend this hair product.
Heather B.
Lancaster, SC
I am not a huge fan of Suave products. They are cheap, but not efficient for my hair. I bought this hair spray and the mousse. I threw this away after 2 times of using it, it didn't last long and it flaked in my hair so awfully.
Alysia S.
Fulton, NY
I used this product and it seemed okay, the smell was good but i am unsure if i put too much in my hair or not but my hair as really stiff. I might be just over exaggerating it because I'm just the type of person who doesn't want to have stiff hair