BY SUAVE

With Dead Sea Salts Promotes Smooth, Beautiful Skin 4 Proven to Help Smooth Skin as well as Ahava Dead Sea Mud Gentle Body Exfoliator Suave Professionals Body Washes are infused with carefully chosen, precious ingredients inspired by spas. For centuries, the Dead Sea has been known to contain the Earth s greatest concentration of skin-rejuvenating minerals. Now, these exotic Dead Sea salts are infused into a luxurious body wash that will polish away impurities to help leave your skin perfectly smooth. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
maria o.
nj
sin duda alguna todo lo que promete esta shampoo y el acondicionador es real me gusta el aroma rico que me deja en mi cabello y lo suave qué se siente real mente me está reparando mi cabello me súper encanta
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
It cleans your body well, rinses well, and has little beads in it to exfoliate your skin. All that is great but it does have a scent that's a little too strong for me. The scent actually reminds me of men's cologne, but it's not marketed toward men so IDK why they decided on that particular smell. I won't be buying this particular one again for that reason.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Leaves hair smooth and silky! So hydrating and refreshing. It helped heal split ends and damaged hair. Suave has stepped up their game and it's quite hard to find a store brand that can compete with the low price and quality of such an amazing product! I recommend this for all hair types!
Tanaisia O.
Providence, RI
Oh come on! If you haven't tried this you are clearly loosing it bud! It's just one of those products that everyone has tried at least once in their life, I adore smells that just make me giddy because I know other people will enjoy this smell as well, and this is one of those smells.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Found this at a tent sale last night and going back today to buy out the rest. OMG the smell is amazing... spa like and so refreshing but relaxing. Salt scrubbies dissolve quick, but who cares. This is awesome
Stacey T.
Chillicothe, OH
Suave body was is good for the price.. It's not the best. Smell is good with pretty much all of their scents, I've noticed that it doesn't leave my skin feeling that soft and I use more of this than if I was using another brand
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Wasn't bad, but not the best I used neither. The price was ok, it smelled good. But I bought other brands with better smell/effect in my skin, for the same price. Wouldn't buy again. Maybe if I got a trial or for free, I would give it a second chance.
kristie r.
Lewistown, PA
Picked this up on clearance at giant for 71 cents. I was looking for a body scrub to get an old spray tan off. This made my skin look great and feel absolutely amazing! Even though I got it just to help remove a tan, I use it almost everyday!! I would definitely recommend buying
Allie S.
Redwood City
This stuff exceeded my expectations. The little beads are excellent for exfoliation, but above all else, the scent is incredible! Lightly sweet and fresh without being cloying, and it lasts on my skin!