BY SUAVE

With Dead Sea Salts Promotes Smooth, Beautiful Skin 4 Proven to Help Smooth Skin as well as Ahava Dead Sea Mud Gentle Body Exfoliator Suave Professionals Body Washes are infused with carefully chosen, precious ingredients inspired by spas. For centuries, the Dead Sea has been known to contain the Earth s greatest concentration of skin-rejuvenating minerals. Now, these exotic Dead Sea salts are infused into a luxurious body wash that will polish away impurities to help leave your skin perfectly smooth. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
maria o.
nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
sin duda alguna todo lo que promete esta shampoo y el acondicionador es real me gusta el aroma rico que me deja en mi cabello y lo suave qué se siente real mente me está reparando mi cabello me súper encanta
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It cleans your body well, rinses well, and has little beads in it to exfoliate your skin. All that is great but it does have a scent that's a little too strong for me. The scent actually reminds me of men's cologne, but it's not marketed toward men so IDK why they decided on that particular smell. I won't be buying this particular one again for that reason.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves hair smooth and silky! So hydrating and refreshing. It helped heal split ends and damaged hair. Suave has stepped up their game and it's quite hard to find a store brand that can compete with the low price and quality of such an amazing product! I recommend this for all hair types!
Tanaisia O.
Providence, RI
Oh come on! If you haven't tried this you are clearly loosing it bud! It's just one of those products that everyone has tried at least once in their life, I adore smells that just make me giddy because I know other people will enjoy this smell as well, and this is one of those smells.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Found this at a tent sale last night and going back today to buy out the rest. OMG the smell is amazing... spa like and so refreshing but relaxing. Salt scrubbies dissolve quick, but who cares. This is awesome
Stacey T.
Chillicothe, OH
Suave body was is good for the price.. It's not the best. Smell is good with pretty much all of their scents, I've noticed that it doesn't leave my skin feeling that soft and I use more of this than if I was using another brand
Jessica C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite shampoo and conditioner. Great smell and leaves your hair so soft I really recommend this product.
Aylen S. G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite body wash. This product not only clean my skin it's also an exfoliating wash.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smelled amazing, and the scent lingered on the skin for a few hours after. The exfoliating beads were not quite abrasive enough for me, but that's just one negative.