BY SUAVE

This lightweight dry conditioner spray, with shea butter and sunflower seed extract, lightly conditions hair for renewed shine and smoothness between washes. Adds shine and softness between washes. For best results between washes, use after Suave... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lizzy W.
Lees Summit, MO
Love this dry shampoo the only thing is that if you use too much of it. It turns my hair white. It is great for greasy hair and creating volume. It is easy to spray and affordable. I would buy this again
Carina V.
Great shampoo but the smell is a little overwhelming and scares me when i spray too much, love how little white comes out compared to others and doesn't lather so i would definitely buy again.
paige o.
I absolutely love this dry shampoo I use it every time I straighten my hair ,when you put it on you don't even feel like you haven't washed your hair
Cindy D.
Madera CA
I bought this prouduct before. I thought it smelled good but it left a nasty residue on my scalp and made my head itch and look greasy.
Candace J.
Connersville, IN
Works like a dream! It's only like $3 and lasts awhile I always have this in my collection! Can always get a good deal with coupons!
Ashley J.
Rathdrum , Id
I have used this product for years and I love it. It works really well and it's great when I'm in a hurry. The price is great too
Ashley H.
Jackson, MS
This is Good for weaves and wigs to extend the cleanliness and freshness of the hair. Or in between washes with your hair...
Ashley S.
This product is very good. It does what it says it will do and it is very cheap. I would choose this over any other.
Morgan T.
Knoxville, TN
Helps me because I have really curly hair! Works really amazing! Would recommen to others! Use daily!!!
cleiry n.
Gastonia
Es bonito bonito realmente realizó esto es bello años bello realmente uhhhh delicioso yeahhhhh the best