BY SUAVE

This lightweight dry conditioner spray, with shea butter and sunflower seed extract, lightly conditions hair for renewed shine and smoothness between washes. Adds shine and softness between washes. For best results between washes, use after Suave... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daniela G.
Margate, FL
It leaves my hair so soft, I love it. And the scent is so delicious lol, smells so nice
Clarissa D.
This is my go to for affordable dry shampoo! Works great with my color treated blonde hair. The scent is not too powerful. It keeps my roots looking fresh & my hair looking clean on days that I skip a wash!
Andrea D.
Love it. It has a great scent. It's affordable. It's available at every drugstore, supermarket and big box store. It doesn't leave a grimy product feeling either.
Madi L.
I do not like this Suave product or any Suave product because they all end up with me having knots in my hair. The scents are nice but I feel like my hair is more damaged than clean. Yes, I feel clean when I use it but I'd like to keep all of my hair on my head.
Hilda M.
Wilmington , CA
It's smells really good, and it leaves my hair smelling good. I just don't care too much for the stickiness it leaves my hands and my skin if it gets on it. It's better if you have a moist scalp. But I still use it when I need it.
Asia E.
downey
Dry shampoo makes your hair look voluminous and great all day. Not to drying in the head but just the perfect type of sleek looking hair. It's best for in only scalp and takes away all the oils to make your hair ready to style
Amber T.
Sumrall, MS
First off, the price is amazing. The scent isn't terribly bad, and this is now a staple in my collection. Leaves my hair looking clean and doesn't weight my hair down. I'm really satisfied at the pump of volume it also gives!
Ariel H.
I did not like this dry shampoo no matter how much product I would put in it would make my hair feel really stiff but it definitely did get rid of the greasy mess so it's good if you're going to put your hair up but not if you want your hair down in my opinion
Heather C.
I have used several other dry shampoo products and for the price this one is great! It does as well if not better than other mid-range priced products. It had a fresh scent that wasn't too overpowering. Some high end products might last longer though if you are looking for something with a party hard hold.
Amanda P.
Tullahoma, TN
Of all the different Suave dry shampoos, this one is my favorite. It does not go on white like other dry shampoos. That is a big concern for me since I have dark roots. It does give my hair volume and smells fresh.