BY SUAVE

Description:

This lightweight dry conditioner spray, with shea butter and sunflower seed extract, lightly conditions hair for renewed shine and smoothness between washes. Adds shine and softness between washes. For best results between washes, use after Suave.

Ingredients: Hydroflourocarbon 152A, Isobutane, Sd Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Myristate, Propane, Butane, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea), Oil, Silk Amino Acids.

Angela Y.
Coachella
If the aerosol cap didn’t get plugged so much this would be a great product. Unfortunately the product plugs up making it hard to spray. Very affordable but always an issue getting the actual product on my hair which is disappointing.
Courtney C.
Grove city
This product goes a long way because it is a oil and you don’t have to use as much. It helps a lot with frizzy hair which I have. It was very effective to me and I would definitely buy it again. I hope you enjoy!
Sarah R.
Battle Creek
If you are looking for an affordable option for dry conditioner, look no further than suave. They have amazing choices for smells and textures. This product leaves my hair looking healthier and smelling great. I get compliments on how well my hair smells after using this.
Jurnee H.
Como, TX
I feel like this dry shampoo does the job. But it’s like a one time use bottle! It also kind of makes me hair real white everywhere that I put it. I feel like I can’t brush it once I put it in, because I feel like it breaks my hair off. I wouldn’t buy again.
Jordan S.
Cypress, TX
Product is great and the packaging is nice. I would buy again if I wanted to! I would recommend to others too. I think it is a great product with a lot of potential and everyone deserves to try it out sometime! Great price too.
K J.
If you want me. H I am a very long. It will take place. But I think I knew it. I should say, I am not a problem, and I will not be able to do it. I have been in a while, but I think I am going through.
Veronica V.
No no no....I would not recommend it leaves your hair very dry and not spf at all...aside from that it only smells good at the beginning and it starts to stink very bad. Would not recommend it.
Destiny C.
Dallas
I’ve had trouble selecting the correct conditioner. My hair is usually gets oily within two days. So this is by far the best option for me. If anyone have any other recommendations for me please let me know!!
Debbie L.
Pioneer
Suave treatment leave in moisturize product works great on my very dry coarse. Hair.I have very thick hair and it makes it more manageable. I give it 5. Star and two thumbs up
Diana S.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this dry shampoo!!!!! I am a sucker for dry shampoo!! It smells wonderful and is very affordable!!!! It does it’s job and doesn’t leave your hair looking white!

Amazon