Suave® Professionals Damage Care Conditioner uploaded by Lory L.

BY SUAVE

Description:

For dry or damaged hair Salon Proven to repair as well as Redken®** for 86% Less Breakage* Salon Proven shampoo and conditioner system fortified with proteins and amino acids to repair your hair as well as Redken® Extreme shampoo and conditioner*. Fortifying ...conditioner helps restore shine and strength to hair damaged by heat styling, coloring and sun exposure. Say Yes To Beautiful Without Paying The Price. The Suave Promise: Full satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace or refund your purchase.  Full detains at suave.com or call us at . Biodegradable Formula ; *Suave Damage Care Shampoo, Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo **Redken and Extreme are registered trademarks of L Oreal USA Creative, Inc.

• Does this really help with damage hair ???3 Answers
  • Does this product weigh down the hair when used daily? 3 Answers
Suave® Professionals Damage Care Conditioner
  • "It didn't last long in my hair, after a day I had to wash my hair again because it made my hair very oily." in 1 review
  • "I am complemented on my hair often for how shiny and healthy it looks and I color, blow dry and straighten my hair and it still looks great!" in 1 review
  • "One use and my hair was detangled completely on it's own and was super soft to the touch!" in 1 review
  • "This makes my hair look and feel healthy." in 1 review
Jessica G.
My whole family uses this, I swear it's better than any salon priced conditioner, I color my hair and bleach my hair often, this always keeps it soft and bouncy and doesn't feel dry and straw-like. The price is also amazing
Crystal R.
Spring Hill, FL
I bought this exact one, I needed something different since my hair has a tendency to get used to a shampoo after a while. So I bought this it's a good product for the price you pay but I'm not a fan. It didn't last long in my hair, after a day I had to wash my hair again because it made my hair very oily. It's like it would clean and keep your hair that way for a short while but then touching it, blow drying or straightening it made it greasy in a matter of a day. It's a good product when your on a budget and need shampoo & conditioner or like to stock up and keep this in the back for a rainy day you run out of your other stuff.
Eva R.
Durante el verano con las vacaciones y el disfrute sin atajos ni preocupaciones nos exponemos a todo tipo de experiencia que agreden nuestra piel y cabello, el sol, el cloro de la piscina entre otros por lo que debemos tener precaución de proteger antes, durante y después de un baño en la playa piscina para no maltratar nuestro cabello con este enjuague es excelente hidratante del cuero cabelludo dando a este una capa de protección, suavidad y soltura a tu cabello es ideal que no falte en tu maleta de viaje a divertirse sin preocupaciones
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
I have fallen in love with this product!! I have heard so many times from people how suave is a cheaper brand and shouldn't be used, especially from my cosmetologist sister. This product proves everyone wrong! I first used this product while vacationing at the beach. Everyone knows how awful hair can get between the amounts of chlorine in the pool and the salt water from the ocean. Well this product worked wonders on me! One use and my hair was detangled completely on it's own and was super soft to the touch! My sister even bought some for herself to use and put away her super expensive salon conditioner! Thanks Suave!
D'Anna C.
Attalla, AL
Leaves hair soft and hydrated, I even use it as a deep conditioner. Leaves your hair smelling fresh and is much better than any other products that don't help my hair!
Tracie D.
Glenwood, IN
I was very hesitant to try the suave brand as damaged as my hair is but I was totally shocked. This is indeed a professional condition. If you want that conditioner that you can put on and run your fingers right through your hair, this is it! Once you put it on just run your fingers through and rinse and wring your hair out when done and run your fingers right through and you don't even have to brush your hair just let air dry and done. I can't wait to try the other suave prifessionals products!
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I have tried many conditioners but I keep going back to this one.....! Its priced right as all Suave products are and I use many. My hair is thick and this tames it and gets it ready for styling while adding moisture protection. And the scent is heavenly not overpowering as I'm an allergy sufferer. My split look healed,lol!
Good stuff.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
I have used many Suave products and I must say that Suave Professionals Damage Care Conditioner is truly one of the best. It gets knots and tangles out with ease. When you rinse your hair feels super smooth. After conditioning my hair is so soft shiny and smooth. This product is priced extremely well to be such a great product!
Crystal L.
Fresno, CA
I like this product because it makes my hair feel alive. When i started using this product, i had a lot of split ends that felt completely dead and dry and after using this product for about 2 weeks, my ends did not feel dry. They still looked dead but my sure if i continued using this product i would have been satisfied.
Nicki H.
Mckinney, TX
I have a hard time with conditioners leaving my hair overly oily. Especially those that are meant to mend your hair. This one leaves my hair silky and shiny but not oily. Most conditioners leave me wanting to rehash the next day and I hate washing my hair every day. This one is easy to go two days without washing.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Does this really help with damage hair ???
Amy M.
Canton, IL
Does this product weigh down the hair when used daily?