Suave Professionals Conditioner, 100% Natural Aloe Vera & Ginseng Volumizing for Fine Hair, 12.6 Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

BY SUAVE

Salon quality conditioner system proven to moisturize your hair as well as Aveda Pure Abundance conditioner. This volumizing conditioner is infused with 100% natural aloe vera & ginseng, which are known for their rejuvenating properties. It conditions... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Becca L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The suave professional line is pretty decent compared to their base line of products. It's not the greatest but definitely a step up. I would consider purchasing again.
Jackie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely smell they have different kinds and colors. As well as us for different hair conditions. They come in two different sizes and prices. I love the one that smells like rosemary mint yum!
Rebeca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell !! Gave my hair a little extra volume. I have really long hair so I went through the bottle fairly quick but leaves my hair really soft. I really love all of their shampoos and conditioners, I am frequent buyer. Leaves my hair really manageable.
Tasha C.
Georgetown
I feel great about using this while I'm pregnant. Very effective and smells wonderful! Can't say enough great things about it. I love it and I'd def buy it again! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Lauren W.
Very natural and easy to apply to the hair. I was very satisfied with this product. My hair type is wavy and curly. I bought this from Walmart and Walgreens. Very cheap. I would definitely buy this again.
Brayden W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Best I've used. I have medium length, super thick hair so it definitely helps. I would recommend getting this product. Every time I can get my hands on it I do.
Kourtney L.
Montgomery, AL
I love this stuff. Bring that I'm natural and don't put a lot of chemicals in my hair this works great for me. Leaves my hair nice and soft and manageable.
Alexandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner paired together worked great for my boyfriend, but it really aggravated my scalp when I was hoping it would be soothing.
Meechelle M.
Lewisville
I love how these both make my hair feel especially the conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and silly, scalp feels refreshed and open.
Tay JoAnn D.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good shampoo but I don't prefer Suave products. Great smell and consistency. It also doesn't leave my hair weighted down which is nice.