BY SUAVE

Salon proven to help protect color-treated hair as well as Matrix Biolage Colorlast. Enriched with a color guard complex, our advanced shampoo and conditioner seal the cuticle to lock in color vibrancy. Matrix and Biolage are registered trademarks of... see more...

Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
This is a good department store shampoo. It is also extremely cheap. I use this once in awhile when I just need a change in shampoo. The smell is great and it’s extremely softening. It is not the best for colored hair since it does have sulfate in it.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
This one takes the cake. So far Suave Professionals Color Shampoo is my favorite. I dyed my hair red a few months back and while using this shampoo it has not faded into pink like I expected it to. It still has the same hue as when applied but maybe a little bit duller.
Lauren M.
AVOID THIS LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!! THE SECOND INGREDIENT IS A SULFATE, WHICH DESTROYS DYES! MY HAIR WAS A DARK BLUE YESTERDAY AND NOW IT'S PALE BLUE-GREEN!! ABSOLUTELY HORRID AND I WANT A REFUND OF THE SHAMPOO AND THE FOUR TUBES OF DYE I WASTED TOUCHING UP THE MESS THIS SHAMPOO CREATES! 0/1000000 I WILL NEVER USE THIS AGAIN!
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
Great shampoo. First off the price is amazing and secondly it smells so good. I think it works just as good as any of the more expensive hair color protecting shampoos. I would recommend this to anyone needing a good color protecting shampoo.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this shampoo. It smells good, it volumizes my hair or if I get color stay it helps my highlights stay brighter longer, and it makes my hair feel so soft. It is perfectly paired with the matching conditioner and together they work wonders on making my hair silky soft, shiny, and volumized.
Pamela R.
Pittsburg, TX
Recommended by my hairdresser. I wash my hair 3 times a week using less than a nickle amount for my hair. Rinses clean and removes the hairspray build-up with one washing. I only use the shampoo since I use a differenr conditioner once a week. Price is excellent and when you compare ingredients you will be amazed.
Tracy C.
Clayton , NC
I don't have my hair professionally colored more than once a year but when I do, it is then color protected by Suave Professionals Color Protection Shampoo.  It is important at my age to hide those "natural" highlights aka grey streaks so I use a shampoo that is going to keep my color going for as long as possible.  It keeps the color and shine while cleaning my hair.
Abby C.
Brimfield , IL
This is most likely my favorite shampoo ever. It doesn't leave my hair dried out or dead. It moisturizers it and also keeps my hair color in. I bleach my hair so it's very important to me that I have a good color protectant shampoo. It's very affordable and I reccomend it to anybody who has dyed hair.
Lacy H.
This shampoo might not be the best out there (at least not for me) but it's affordable and it does make your hair soft and shiny. Though, I'm not sure how accurate it is as far as color protection goes. but I buy it every so often and it you're on a budget it's a great alternative to keep on hand.
Katie P.
My most favorite shampoo and conditioner! (The one with orange writing) There is almost ALWAYS a two-pack of this at Walmart for less than $5!! It honestly can be compared to the expensive salon shampoo & conditioner because it's THAT great!!! The smell, the silkiness, the damage control. I have long hair and this always gets all tangles out effortlessly & makes my hair SHINE!