Add a Photo

By SUAVE
Salon proven to help protect color-treated hair as well as Matrix Biolage Colorlast. Enriched with a color guard complex, our advanced shampoo and conditioner seal the cuticle to lock in color vibrancy. Matrix and Biolage are registered trademarks of...
Photos (4)
Christine R.
Christine R.
Millport, AL

This seems to really help keep my color looking vibrant. And it smells really good to me. My stylist tells me my color looks really good to be done for so long, so I don't know if it's got to do with the color protection in this shampoo but that is really all I can think of.
CiCi C.
CiCi C.
Ebony, VA

I use this shampoo every time I wash my hair. I love the fresh clean scent, it leaves my hair soft and shiny. It is the best I have found for color protection and the price is very reasonable for the great quality of the product. Will continue to use!
Lexie H.
Lexie H.

I really love this shampoo. I have repurchased many times and I definitely will keep repurchasing. It smells amazing and it's long lasting. It's very moisturizing and leave your hair looking beautiful smooth and healthy.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Batavia, NY

My go to affordable shampoo and conditioner after dying my hair (which I do a lot) I love how it's affordable and works nicely. The product conditioner could be a little but more moisturizing. It smells amazing as well!
Arlene T.
Arlene T.

While I love how clean my hair feels and smells I can't ignore that my hair is like straw after using this. I know conditioner softens it but I have shampoos that wash my hair and don't Brillo it out as much as suave.
Mo H.
Mo H.

Never thought suave was a brand that I could see myelf using but this product it great! Very affordable and smells so nice! I purchased it from Walmart and got a great deal on it! Would recommend to everyone
Kimber L.
Kimber L.
Duxbury, MA

This left my thick curly hair feeling like hay. I didn't use it long enough to rate the color protection benefits. There are better options in the Pantene line that are at the same price point and locations
Christy H.
Christy H.
Radford, Va

I just started using this recently and now really like it. I am the 3rd week on coloring my hair and it hasn't faded. It smells nice and doesn't make my hair feel greasy after using it
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Philadelphia, PA

I have used this product several times. It is very good at keeping your color - it compares very well
With the more expensive brands and a much more affordable price. I will buy again
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Zionsville, IN

This is my shampoo that I use. It is a great brand and you can not beat the price. It leaves your hair feeling clean and looking great

Join Now