BY SUAVE

Description:

Salon proven to help protect color-treated hair as well as Matrix Biolage Colorlast. Enriched with a color guard complex, our advanced shampoo and conditioner seal the cuticle to lock in color vibrancy. Matrix and Biolage are registered trademarks.

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This is a good department store shampoo. It is also extremely cheap. I use this once in awhile when I just need a change in shampoo. The smell is great and it’s extremely softening. It is not the best for colored hair since it does have sulfate in it.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
This one takes the cake. So far Suave Professionals Color Shampoo is my favorite. I dyed my hair red a few months back and while using this shampoo it has not faded into pink like I expected it to. It still has the same hue as when applied but maybe a little bit duller.
Angelica G.
Groton, CT
Great shampoo. First off the price is amazing and secondly it smells so good. I think it works just as good as any of the more expensive hair color protecting shampoos. I would recommend this to anyone needing a good color protecting shampoo.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this shampoo. It smells good, it volumizes my hair or if I get color stay it helps my highlights stay brighter longer, and it makes my hair feel so soft. It is perfectly paired with the matching conditioner and together they work wonders on making my hair silky soft, shiny, and volumized.
Pamela R.
Pittsburg, TX
Recommended by my hairdresser. I wash my hair 3 times a week using less than a nickle amount for my hair. Rinses clean and removes the hairspray build-up with one washing. I only use the shampoo since I use a differenr conditioner once a week. Price is excellent and when you compare ingredients you will be amazed.
Lauren M.
AVOID THIS LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!!! THE SECOND INGREDIENT IS A SULFATE, WHICH DESTROYS DYES! MY HAIR WAS A DARK BLUE YESTERDAY AND NOW IT'S PALE BLUE-GREEN!! ABSOLUTELY HORRID AND I WANT A REFUND OF THE SHAMPOO AND THE FOUR TUBES OF DYE I WASTED TOUCHING UP THE MESS THIS SHAMPOO CREATES! 0/1000000 I WILL NEVER USE THIS AGAIN!
Abby C.
Brimfield , IL
This is most likely my favorite shampoo ever. It doesn't leave my hair dried out or dead. It moisturizers it and also keeps my hair color in. I bleach my hair so it's very important to me that I have a good color protectant shampoo. It's very affordable and I reccomend it to anybody who has dyed hair.
Lacy H.
This shampoo might not be the best out there (at least not for me) but it's affordable and it does make your hair soft and shiny. Though, I'm not sure how accurate it is as far as color protection goes. but I buy it every so often and it you're on a budget it's a great alternative to keep on hand.
Abigail M.
Houston Tx
Me encanta este producto, ayuda a mi cabello a mantener él color ya que me lo e pintado, mantiene mi cabello sedoso y libre de friz me encanta él olor que deja después de lavar mi cabello es un excelente shampoo
Ashley O.
Ypsilanti, MI
I have to say sauve has stepped their game up! Love this stuff. It's not my go to, but I always have some in case I run out of my other shampoo. No complaints here. Smells great, works well, and the price? Can't go wrong with that :-)