Suave® Professionals Color Protection Conditioner for Color Treated Hair uploaded by Cassie K.

BY SUAVE

Description:

Protects Color as well as Biolage®* Color Care Conditioner Suave® Professionals Color Care Conditioner gently protects and nourishes color-treated hair-for less than more expensive brands. Advanced formula with anti-oxidants helps lock in color as well as Biolage Color Care Conditioner®*. Salon-tested formula uses the latest advances in hair care to help protect color from fading. The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details, comments or questions, visit our web site at suave.com or call us at . ; *Biolage® is a registered trademark of Matrix Essentials, Inc.

• How does this really work ?1 Answers
  • How often should you use a conditioner like this with you...1 Answers
  • Can you use other products with this ?1 Answers
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I have this product is in a 28 oz bottle & it has really great slip. It also smells great. I'd rather it not have so much perfume but it's not overpowering. It was inexpensive & there were so many options with this brand.
Christine L.
Chesterfield
I love the way it makes my hair feel after use. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling soft and silky. It also definitely works on the color protection. I dyed my hair red a few months back and it hasnt faded into a pink like I thought it would.
Courtney B.
When I had my burgundy hair I was absolutely obsessed with it but it always washed out so quickly. When I started using this shampoo it kept it in place way longer than with any other shampoo and conditioner combo.
Kathleen M.
This product is surprisingly good. It is very similar to Pantene. I color treat my hair every two to three months and it adds moisture and shine to my hair. It works just as well as the more expensive brands.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I haven't tried this product yet but can't wait to buy a bottle. I've seen such good review for this and I dye my hair do much. This should give it some kind of life back. It's suave so should be a great price.
Carol F.
Suave® Professionals Color Protection Conditioner for Color Treated Hair
Nice scent, leaves hair feeling soft, half the price of other products for color treated hair
Arlene M.
Hesperia, CA
I color my hair and so I need a conditioner that will help my color last. Suave is very affordable and comparable to some of the more extensive brands and it works great.
Adaya M.
Tucson, AZ
i loved it on the time that i used it, it really helps with the color treatment it is totally affordable and very easy to find in any drug store or walmart, target, cvs etc. it helps to treat your hair from all that damage you get when you dye your hair and it makes your hair feel super soft and it just gives your hair a extra strength that it need i totally recommend it !
Cassie K.
Greensboro, NC
I always swear by suave shampoo and conditioner products because of the provided moisture for my luscious locks. I recently donated hair and wanted to bleach and dye the tips of my hair a crazy color and with this conditioner, I have kept a decent amount of color in after 6 months since my color treatment.
Maricris A.
Moreno Valley
Before using this, I've used a lot of different types of color care shampoos.and conditioners even expensive brands and yet my hair was still really dry and coarse after the intense bleaching and color changes I've gotten in these last 6 months and this line just brought my hair back to life. It's great and inexpensive which is always a plus for me.
Emily B.
How does this really work ?
Tracey D.
RENO, NV
How often should you use a conditioner like this with your color treated hair?
Samantha G.
Ellenton, FL
Can you use other products with this ?