BY SUAVE

Protects Color as well as Biolage®* Color Care Conditioner Suave® Professionals Color Care Conditioner gently protects and nourishes color-treated hair-for less than more expensive brands. Advanced formula with anti-oxidants helps lock in color as well as Biolage Color Care Conditioner®*. Salon-tested formula uses the latest advances in hair care to help protect color from fading. The Suave Promise: We guarantee your full satisfaction or we will replace or refund your purchase. For details, comments or questions, visit our web site at suave.com or call us at . ; *Biolage® is a registered trademark of Matrix Essentials, Inc. see more...

• How does this really work ?1 Answers
  • How often should you use a conditioner like this with your color ...1 Answers
  • Can you use other products with this ?1 Answers
Shannon S.
Easton, PA
Either the stores in my area stopped carrying this brand, or they had discontinued it for a very long time. Either way, it left a big giant hole in my heart because this is *THE FREAKING BEST* shampoo/conditioner on the planet. It took my fried locks after a seriously harsh dye job back to even-better-than-before-dye-job texture of hair. This blows absolutely every last top-shelf brand of shampoo/conditioner out of the water, and I should know because I have tried a LOT of the options from the hallowed halls of Ulta Beauty.
Kaytlyn R.
Brockway, PA
This is my favorite conditioner as far as "drug store" brands go. I use this every other day when I shower. It was purchased at Walmart and honestly I don't remember what I paid for it but you can't put a price on a good product. I prefer this over Regis salon brand conditioner which is what brand of shampoo that I use!! It detangles my hair better and smells great. I found myself using less product with this versus the Regis conditioner while being MORE satisfied.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product when ever I get my hair color. It helps lock in my color a lot more and makes my hair really shiny. I love how soft my hair feels after using it. My hair color is blonde with some brown and my hair type is thick. I would recommend this product to other people because it help with my hair color.
Michelle D.
Mount Morris, NY
Awesome price point for this conditioner. Works awesome, I have extremely thick, coarse hair and it leaves it feeling nice and soft. Packaging is inviting, smell is appealing, I didn't have to use a ton like some of the other cheap conditioners. I recommend this for a great price point conditioner!
Onessa H.
Use this shampoo. I haven't had any problems with it. I even use it on my kids. It leaves the hair feeling soft & our hair smells great even the next day. The shampoo I think is good for color treated hair. I didn't see that it faded as much as it usually does. Overall pretty good product.
Sherrie S.
Janesville, WI
This conditioner is amazing for colored hair. I feel that this works just as well as conditioners I have purchased at the salon. It leaves my hair feeling nice and smooth and my color does last a lot longer. I usually pick this up at Target. I am highly satisfied with this.
CiCi C.
Ebony, VA
I have been using this and the shampoo for at least two years. I have my hair professionally colored and this product is awesome. I use it mainly for detangling the ends. It never dulls my color and protects my hair from split ends.
Nicole B.
Elkins, AR
I use this shampoo all the time. I color my hair a lot and this shampoo doesn't pull the color out of my hair at all. Makes my hair smell super good and soft. I always get compliments on how healthy my hair looks. :)
Jen P.
I was really skeptical of trying suave at first, because the price is so low. I kept thinking, how good could this really be? I love that it hydrates my hair properly and my hair still smells amazing the next day!
Taylor B.
Hollywood, FL
The color protector Doesn't work very well because whenever I color my hair the conditioner take most of the color from my hair even tho it's been about 2 or 3 days after I colored and washed out the color out.
Samantha G.
Ellenton, FL
Can you use other products with this ?
Tracey D.
Sparks, NV
How often should you use a conditioner like this with your color treated hair?
Emily B.
How does this really work ?