Suave Professionals Color Protection Conditioner, 28 oz uploaded by Lexie H.Suave Professionals Color Protection Conditioner, 28 oz uploaded by Autumn S.

BY SUAVE

Salon proven to help protect color-treated hair as well as Matrix Biolage Colorlast. Enriched with a color guard complex, our advanced shampoo and conditioner seal the cuticle to lock in color vibrancy. Matrix and Biolage are registered trademarks of... see more...

• So how do you get this website to send you free stuff in the mail...1 Answers
  • I've used this for years, but now I use hempz from beauty brands...1 Answers
  • Does this really help lock in the color when you dye your hair?3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Michal H.
Thermopolis, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair product takes my hair softness to a whole new level its amazing and it keeps my hair soft for dayssssss I definitely recommend to everyone best for dry or oily scalp I was very very satisfied thank you!!
Bernadette r.
San Antonio, TX
I usually find it easy to find shampoos and conditioners that work great on my hair because I have really fine hair. However this line of shampoos and conditioners leave my hair feeling really dry and it seems to make my hair unmanageable. They smell great and are very affordable but just didn't seem to do the job I wanted them to.
Lexie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this conditioner. I have repurchased many times and I definitely will keep repurchasing. It smells amazing and it's long lasting. It's very moisturizing and leave your hair looking beautiful smooth and healthy.
Charlie A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shampoo give you the impression of having the quality of higher-priced salon products. I love the smell of it, the texture it gives my hair and how soft and shiny it feels after I use it. I used to buy the salon brand names but now I use this brand instead because I feel like it gives me the same results. I highly recommend this product!
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Of course i would buy the color treated conditioner since my hair is dyed... for me all conditioner do the same thing, so this one is no different but i do like the texture of it . Its so soft and creamy like ... all suave products smell awesome , and it leaves my hair smelling good , and so soft .. no problems when im brushing it.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an inexpensive yet high quality product! It leaves my hair soft silky and smelling great! I have very thick, wavy, frizzy hair and it tames my hair well. I definitely will be purchasing again in the future
Kateland H.
Stanford, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this conditioner when I had my hair dyed burgundy. My hair dresser recommended this product and I was not disappointed. It kept my hair dye from fading as quick and it kept my hair soft and shiny.
Emily M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I switch up my color treated shampoo from time to time, but this is definitely one of my favorites. It's very affordable, smells great, and leaves my hair feeling soft. I would definitely recommend it!
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Suave is a great affordable brand! This brand has been around for years! As for the color protection it is okay. I've had better shampoos and conditioners that help slow the process down of fading your hair dye
Brandon S.
West Jordan, UT
For the price, this stuff is awesome. It's not too watery and a little goes a long way. I've used this before twice a day. The scent is nice, it's not too strong and it goes away after I blow dry my hair. I would use again.
Belinda S.
Little Rock, AR
Does this really help lock in the color when you dye your hair?
Does it really work for thick hair?
Ariah M.
Creswell, OR
How well does this work?
Allie P.
Calera, AL
Does this really help protect color? Just dyed my hair bright red and I don't want it to fade.
Taehlar S.
Does this help color stay in? How does it compare to higher end products?